New: 0868 - Shining Soul (E)

bajibbles

Ragnafreak
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
reminds me of d2/gauntlet legends, i can easily see elements of both in it. my friend and i are going to try multiplayer as soon as possible so who knows, that might make it heaps better! and lonely driver, what exactly was wrong with lunar legends?
mad.gif

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Pushing the select button (when the cursor is over an item) will give you a discription of what that paticular item, took me a while to find that out, but boy is it helpfull =]

I really like this game too, its something not so serious that you can just pick up and play without worrying about story, yet it still has that sort of rpg feel.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Well, actually i would mention that this is the first "shining" in french in an european version (and multilanguage to be more general). It's a side story of the shining force 1 and shining force CD. Again you need to fight against Dark Dragon. I suppose that chronologically it comes before shining force 3 : The final conflict on Game Gear which was the end of the whole dark dragon and zeon (shining force 2 on genesis) saga with the last appearance of Odd Eye and the birth of Mephisto son of dark sol, dark dragon and zeon (he has absorbed all of their powers).

For those of you who are interested shining wisdom on saturn is far better after the final conflict on game gear and shining force 2. You see in it Kazim and Sarah, former heroes (magician and sorceress) of shining force 2. and the last boss is a friend of odd eye who is supposed to be dead, so maybe, we will see what happened to him and mephisto in shining soul 2 or maybe it's already in shining soul 1. damn i need to play this game til the end after all. I maintain that animation and gameplay are awful however.

The other shining episode on saturn are the beginning of a new saga against the revival of the Hyudol (Vandal in english). No real link but i'm sure that sega wish to make a sequel o f this part of the saga on gamecube (the sequel originally intented for dreamcast was cancelled so i expect it will come on gamecube).

redundancykit

Trophies
Website
www.yougetnothing.com
XP
Country
United States
Talk about dredging up an old thread
biggrin.gif

I just gotta find out though...does anyone know what the multiplayer is like? Thinking about investing in a nice used cart, but I wanna be sure it can support up to 4 players in multi-mode.

Anyone know?

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Shining Soul supports multi-pack multiplayer.
It's like Diablo, you can go around the level with your mates freely, but you all must gather to the portal at the end to go to the next one
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.