New: 0865 - Battle Network Rockman EXE 3 Black (J)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0865 - Battle Network Rockman EXE 3 Black JAPAN 64 Mbits (Polla)

0865-1.gif
0865-2.gif
[/p]

torN

OMGWTFLOLBBQSAUZ
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, White and Black have their differences, e.g Some Giga Class chips and Navi chips are attainable in one version but not the other.

Black is _THE_ best one out of two though
biggrin.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, in a sense, it's kinda like the differences between the pokemon red/blue games, as in different things to obtain at different places.

Hmm, kinda makes me wonder why they made this. Why not just stick with the first Rockman EXE 3? Or could that be the "white" version?

torN

OMGWTFLOLBBQSAUZ
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your right about it being similar to Red/Blue Pokemon games etc

There is a White/Black versions for the Japanese people. Then for the US/EUR they get the Blue/Normal copies.

They all have their differences, but Black/Blue is the best copy because the Giga Class and Navi chips are much better than the ones obtainable in White/Normal.

R

RockmanExE

Oi, King02. I gave you that info. Stop nicking it off of me. And now you've got me to join this forum to correct you. *runs at you with knife*

ziggy5540

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
just to clear this little bit of a mix up up...
in Japan there are
Rockman EXE 3
and
Rockman EXE 3 Black
When it comes here there will be
Megaman BattleNet 3 White
and
Megaman BattleNet 3 Blue
The original ver in japan will be our white ver. Then new one will be our blue ver... I just noticed that some people were a little confused.
Thanks, and have a great day =D

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That would be cool for a GC version of MM BN3
tongue.gif
:P:P
There already is announced what you're thinking of. Rockman EXE Transmission, or, in English, Megaman Battle Network Transmission, is a cell shaded GCN title. I haven't heard of any linking info, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Ziggy5540, thanks for clearing that up. I was planning on doing it later, but you said it clearer than I would have.

Dang, why does EXE3 sound more and more like Pokemon? If there's a NetBattler tournament in it as a key plot point, I'm not even sure I'll play it, even if I loved the other two...

-Tempest out.-

R

romeolovesyou

Why on earth do capcom have to turn every single game they make into a parody of itself? I can't wait to see what *new* features we'll have in megaman 100. It's little wonder they are on the brink of bankruptcy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D