1. Nathantu

OP Nathantu Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Playing on a XS Max, I just but Baldurs Gate since it's on sale, but I find everything too small. sonnerie telephones . I'll probably come back to it when I get an iPad. But I still had that D&D itch, and came across Neverwinter Nights. How does it compare? Is it easy to play on a phone, or should I pass on it until it goes on sale or until I get an iPad?
    sonnerie iphone
    Thank you

Last edited by Nathantu, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Jalouis

Jalouis Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Back in the day, the draw of Neverwinter Nights was the multiplayer, not the single player campaign.

The idea that you could create your own campaign (and share with others) or even host your own MMO (albeit very clunky) is what drew people into it. Some people would just spend hours creating 3D items for others to use in their modules. tiktok music

The single player mode was just a tacked-on inclusion to make the game a complete package. There were some interesting moments, but largely forgettable. It wasn't until the second expansion where they actually crafted some interesting single player content (Undrentide).

It was an odd choice of a game to remake, but the brand name of NWN is very strong, so that's probably what they were banking on. message tones

Last edited by Jalouis, May 22, 2021
  3. Louiss97

Louiss97 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    ...all this hate for NWN and I’m just over here happy to have a place to play it that’s not my computer.

Of course, I got it when it first came out how many years ago, and also bought the gold edition in college, and the diamond edition when that came out, so maybe it’s just nostalgia.
    iphone ringtone free download at https://downloadringtonesfree.mobi/

Last edited by Louiss97, Dec 2, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Neverwinter, Baldurs, Nights