Never happy with my Skyrim Character :/

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Title is clear I suppose.

When I re-installed windows, I didnt back up my saves -.- Now I wanna start Skyrim again because I want to play Dawnguard too :)

Had a few attempts since last week, but I just have this OCD(haha).. I start over and over again when I die at some point.

I want to play as Spellsword/Battlemage. Imperial would be great due to the balance.. but I just want a "MAGICAL" character :P. Tried High Elf, obviously didnt work too well. Went for Breton, that didnt go too well either. Tried Redguard, its quite balanced too.. didnt end up liking it.

Dark Elf would be somewhat of a good choice, but I have played Oblivion as Dark Elf way too much lol.

Any suggestions/combos?

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would actually recommend Breton, if you can get over their (IMO) ugliness. The 25% inherent magical defense makes turning them into a magical tank significantly easier than any other race. Basically, I'd recommend maxing alchemy, enchanting and blacksmithing to make max-buffed Daedric gear with maxed-out enchantments like resist magic, resist [some element] and enhance [some magic]. In my case, I like making restoration and destruction cost ~0% (ring, necklace) and increasing magic and either fire or ice to 90% resistance (everything else). This makes slaying dragons extremely easy, even on the highest difficulty. Also, make many sets of rings/necklaces that you can swap into depending on the situation (or even armor, if you're willing to lug around the extra weight).

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would actually recommend Breton, if you can get over their (IMO) ugliness. The 25% inherent magical defense makes turning them into a magical tank significantly easier than any other race. Basically, I'd recommend maxing alchemy, enchanting and blacksmithing to make max-buffed Daedric gear with maxed-out enchantments like resist magic, resist [some element] and enhance [some magic]. In my case, I like making restoration and destruction cost ~0% (ring, necklace) and increasing magic and either fire or ice to 90% resistance (everything else). This makes slaying dragons extremely easy, even on the highest difficulty. Also, make many sets of rings/necklaces that you can swap into depending on the situation (or even armor, if you're willing to lug around the extra weight).
I wouldnt call Breton ugly.. but they are just not as sexy as High Elf or Wood Elf lol.
Wow you play very defensive o.o I am more of a offensive guy. Mix of Sword(or dagger) and Destruction.
Basically a warrior with magic support.

By the way, whats your character?

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldnt call Breton ugly.. but they are just not as sexy as High Elf or Wood Elf lol.
Wow you play very defensive o.o I am more of a offensive guy. Mix of Sword(or dagger) and Destruction.
Basically a warrior with magic support.

By the way, whats your character?
Stealth-based wood-elf, with lots of magic-defense enchantments and weightless Heavy Armor (so that Daedric doesn't slow me down). Incidentally, this is my main play style:

But sometimes I'll use a little more... finesse.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs