Never had a girlfriend because I'm EXTREMLY shy lol

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the trick is to be shy enough to turn on the mothering instinct while being open enough to actually be able to talk to them. I do find myself more attracted to humble, shy guys. The loud, brash, annoying ones full of ego - no, yuck.

That makes alot of sense actually. I dont have much of an ego cept when im trollin. I suppose i could come off alittle conceded lol. I remember when i was shy. Perhaps there was a bit of mystery to my shyness that made the ladies want to see whats there.

Reactions: Quantumcat
D

Deleted User

I think the trick is to be shy enough to turn on the mothering instinct while being open enough to actually be able to talk to them. I do find myself more attracted to humble, shy guys. The loud, brash, annoying ones full of ego - no, yuck.
So you don't like the idiots who act like teenagers. Would you prefer to date a gentleman (I'm thinking of a salesman who radiates a calm, collected confidence) or a man who is a little bit shy?

EDIT: I'm thinking that a guy who's a bit shy might might come off as cute but isn't the type of guy girls would like to date.

Last edited by ,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So you don't like the idiots who act like teenagers. Would you prefer to date a gentleman (I'm thinking of a salesman who radiates a calm, collected confidence) or a man who is a little bit shy?

EDIT: I'm thinking that a guy who's a bit shy might might come off as cute but isn't the type of guy girls would like to date.
The sweet, shy guy. Don't like it if I get the feeling that someone is thinking something they're not expressing. Prefer honesty over polish.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That makes alot of sense actually. I dont have much of an ego cept when im trollin.
Did we just figure out women!?!?!
Cause fuckin same lmao...

truth be told,k
The sweet, shy guy.
Shy guy you say
latest

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
word of advice from personal experience, at this stage in your life, just wait for it to happen, i dont mean a girl has to come to you, rather, wait for the right person, its pointless going around to see if you click with someone

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
if I was American I'd say just go get drugs from your doctor, we don't really do it like that in the UK.
Yeah we do we just don't have to see the doctor for it ;)

OP I suggest reading https://www.worldofbooks.com/the-ru...MI6oHluJKC3AIVCJ3tCh2XWQn1EAQYAiABEgIc2PD_BwE

It could really help you to build confidence with girls, However the author is a pick up artist and towards the end there are some manipulation/pick up scenarios/techniques (creating a scene in which you win the girl) Which I don't believe to be ethical that being said the majority do work lol

Reactions: Aldoria

SunTea07

K-POP / Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Same op, i'm 21 i get really shy to i girls i came to like to the point i don't talk to them anymore. I'm getting really worried about what my future holds.

Reactions: Aldoria

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.