Never discuss or respond to Emigre, this guy is trouble.

emigre

Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank You.

Welcome to GBATemp!
This is a nice community, but there are some things you should stay alert:
Always search for content before posting it, some mods take this way too seriously.
Remember to post things in the right sections, or your topic may vanish in seconds
Never discuss or respond to Emigre, this guy is trouble.
Don't let yourself down by offensive comments, this is one of the things that most happen in this community.
and last, but not least, enjoy your time here ;)

From this thread and he repeats the same message here. He also represents anti-emigre sentiment here and here. I don't this VMM chap likes me very much. Firstly Stevetry/Valwin/Favridsjfksf/Hentai baron of Puerto Rico, telling everyone I was a bad apple on another site (or not to eat apple, depending on your interpretation). And now VMM.

@VMM. why VMM? I just want to be your friend. Not a spit roasting buddy though. You ain't good enough for that honour.

Reactions: 2 people

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
The title of this thread is good sound advice, even the staff abide by it. We all have Emigre on ignore so we can never discuss or respond to him. The downside of that is that as we cannot see his posts he continues trolling the temp perpetually without receiving any warns.

Reactions: 13 people

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
128874036174717191.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For what its worth; I like you. I think you have a IQ that is above average and it piss off people. You have also managed to put the word penis in more post than the entire board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1