Hacking Never buy from 4coolday

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spent almost 40$ on a supercard 2 on December 4th, shipped on December 6th. ITheir free shipping didn't come with a tracking #, so they decide to write their own estimate on when it will arrive, which is 7-10 days, yet its been over 2 weeks now, I sent 2 emails about 4 days ago regarding this delay, their website says they reply ALL emails "within 12 hours" yet i've had no response. I'm really upset because im getting this card for my brother for Christmas. Now it probably won't even arrive by then and I'm gonna have to pay fast shipping on another site + the actual card again. Its shitty enough that they only have one form of customer service, which is one email, but to completely ignore customers who get scammed out of this? f this

Don't be fooled by their free shipping and slightly lowered prices, if I had the choice I would have spent up to 20$ to get out of the chaotic situation im in

4 cool day = 0/10

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
DigitalDeviant said:
thanks for the heads up and hey I know how you feel, dealextreme is the same way.

?

Dealextreme was a great shop, but they don't sell any flashcards for over a year now.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
DigitalDeviant said:
thanks for the heads up and hey I know how you feel, dealextreme is the same way.

?

Dealextreme was a great shop, but they don't sell any flashcards for over a year now.

yeah untill they email you weeks later that a certain item is out of stock, yet don't bother to update the item status, ever, oh and they have horrible customer service. I'm sorry to say this, they were great until they weren't able to deliver and be honest about their stock availability.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off over seas shipping takes a while plus their estimate saying 7-10 is 7 to 10 business days, no matter where you buy from, overseas or local, the estimate is always in business days so that means you can't count saturday and sunday. So its only been about what 12 days? And it's the holiday season so if you don't pay for next day or 2nd day type shipping then you can definitely add several business days. So just wait it out and you should get it
smile.gif
I personally hate buying something from overseas cause it takes forever with regular shipping.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
OK. That might be true.

I never had an issue with that, but I guess "custumer service" is a problem with all chinese $2 stores on the web.
blush.gif

It's nice, funny and cheap, but you really shouldn't use such a shop if you need anything in time (like Christmas).

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
OK. That might be true.

I never had an issue with that, but I guess "custumer service" is a problem with all chinese $2 stores on the web.
blush.gif

It's nice, funny and cheap, but you really shouldn't use such a shop if you need anything in time (like Christmas).

yeah, luckily I ordered some things from a flash cart site like 2 weeks ago and it arrived safe and sound yesterday.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
I'm still waiting for my stuff from Lightake, but I got my stuff from two different chinese shops that I ordered the same day (Price Angels & DSCartShop).

I'ts christmas season, and it's good or bad luck.
dry.gif

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
I'm still waiting for my stuff from Lightake, but I got my stuff from two different chinese shops that I ordered the same day (Price Angels & DSCartShop).

I'ts christmas season, and it's good or bad luck.
dry.gif

Sorry I tried holding it in, but I can't help but ask, what is with your profile pic.. it is disturbing!

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
xxgenoxx said:
Sorry I tried holding it in, but I can't help but ask, what is with your profile pic.. it is disturbing!

Yeah. Thanks.

I'm glad you like it. It keeps annoying kids away.
tpi.gif

Is "4coolday" even a chinese store? It's quite expensive for a chinese shop...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Chinese store. I am in close contact with them, as I was coordinating a raffle with them. Though slow, they are very reliable people.
smile.gif

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
angry.gif
I bought a two flash cards on the 10th December and paid for the fast delivery with tracking for 3 to 5 day delivery and I still am waiting and where it is buy the tracking information is nothing but lies I still don’t know where it is

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
If you are buying from any Chinese shop, you need to be a little more lenient. Chinese shops are all using China Post or Hong Kong Post, and they really can't help but give estimates that aren't as accurate. If you are used to buying from domestic sites, they are only a 1 or 2 day drive away, their estimate is bound to be better because even if something terrible happens, it's still pretty close by. Think of the route a package from China has to go through, it goes through Chinese customs, through a vast ocean, through US customs, then delivered to your house. If any mistakes or complications occur, it'll make the estimate look bad. It's unfortunate, but from the hundreds of people that buy from these shops, there are a couple unfortunate people that are bound to get the ship that got stuck in a storm, or the idiot customs agent that thinks it's a bootleg DVD.

2 weeks is hardly a long time to wait, and it really is your own fault for ordering so close to Christmas. The funny thing is that 4CoolDay even has a warning on their site (http://www.4coolday.com/index.php?main_page=more_news&news_id=38&zenid=sv78pqv2r56t6rlosgrcavm183), telling you to order quickly, dated early November.
Lol you are totally missing the point, my main point is their customer service is shit, i don't mind waiting, but if i want to know about my product, i bought it, i ask about it, and im expecting a reply at least within 3 days, even though they say they reply within 12 hours, not only that i just discovered a bunch of people getting defective cards, and not getting refunds, also going through the same situation as me of never getting any customer service at all, no reply, nada from 4coolday, still 0/10

i look through these forums on 4coolday, i see lots of people with complaints, the only reason you're supporting them so much is because you're sponsored by them

nice try though

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lost Wisdom said:
a supercard 2 really $40?

yup don't forget to ignore the fact that i said "almost" and the possibility that i may have also gotten an sd card or adapter that comes with it =)

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the heads up. I remember my Deal Extreme woes like this. They put my items on back order.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
xxgenoxx said:
i look through these forums on 4coolday, i see lots of people with complaints,

Yeah. Have a look at the Acekard forum of GBAtemp, it's full of N00b crying although it's the best card available.
closedeyes.gif

Don't forget that it's three days before christmas, you can't expect any "normal" customer service now.

You had bad luck, I'm sorry for that. But that happens. Obviously.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
xxgenoxx said:
i look through these forums on 4coolday, i see lots of people with complaints,

Yeah. Have a look at the Acekard forum of GBAtemp, it's full of N00b crying although it's the best card available.
closedeyes.gif

Don't forget that it's three days before christmas, you can't expect any "normal" customer service now.

You had bad luck, I'm sorry for that. But that happens. Obviously.

I remember you QQing yourself out there too. Hypocrite.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Etalon said:
DigitalDeviant said:

?

guess you never tried to return anything =P. it took 8 months of arguements to get refunded for a crappy dingoo a320. i'd never buy anything over $10 from them again.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.