So I bought an EZ Flash IV back in January, and after going through two micro SD-to mini SD adapters and four mini SD cards I've finally found one that works. I updated the mini SD card with the latest EZ4 kernel and got the Vader menu working just fine, even played a little Minesweeper. But now the EZ4_Client (1.03) is being an absolute **** **** and refuses to co-operate. It won't upload Gameboy or Gameboy Color games, and every single GBA game I try to upload gives me some "An unnamed file was not found." error. I'm pretty close to just snapping the thing in half and just writing off the $80 I've spent so far on the ****ing thing.