Network share down

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by cmorri9, Mar 9, 2011.

1. cmorri9
    OP

cmorri9 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2011
    United States
    Im a newbie. WiiMC been working great till today. Wont connect to network share.

2. terminal_illness

terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Aug 29, 2008
    Canada
    Canada! Mah Fukas!
    did your computers ip adress change? did you assign a static ip adress for it? because if you didnt chances are your router reassigned your computer a new internal ip.

3. eleventh

eleventh Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Strange. Mine too.
    Was working fine.

PC can ping wii. No firewall on PC. Other devices can access shares fine.

SOLVED: PC needed a reboot. I installed some stuff and havn't rebooted my PC for a few days. (I just click the No don't restart automatically.)

4. Donkey Plonk

Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 3, 2011
    I've been having problems with SMB. Managed it fine with my XP setup, same machine but Windows 7. Just won't work.

The joke is, I managed to display the file list once, came out of it to just double check what settings I'd put in to remember. Once I went back into it, same again, can't be found.

I gave up in the end after messing with permissions, shares, windows firewall, router firewall, everything. I'm buggered if I know what it is. Keep us posted if you managed to solve it though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice