Homebrew Network cia installer where you choose what to install on the 3ds.

Zaphod77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say i have made a bunch of virtual console injects of rom hacks.

Let's say i have them in a folder on my pc.

I don't want to have to copy them over to the sdcard, then install.

I wish to be able to browse the cia collection using my 3ds, and install the ones i want over the home network.

Is there an app that can do this?

i got the idea from finding romhacks on titledb.com.

Naturally, this archive would not be placed on the internet. It would be on my local network.

Currently the best method i have so far is using Boop, but that ones has you pick the ones you wish to send over on PC side. I wish to do that 3ds side, like with Homebr3w or FBI's titledb.com feature.

a 3ds samba CLIENT would work too. but as far as I know there's just the server. (micro sd management)

Last edited by Zaphod77,

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Let's say i have made a bunch of virtual console injects of rom hacks.

Let's say i have them in a folder on my pc.

I don't want to have to copy them over to the sdcard, then install.

I wish to be able to browse the cia collection using my 3ds, and install the ones i want over the home network.

Is there an app that can do this?

i got the idea from finding romhacks on titledb.com.

Naturally, this archive would not be placed on the internet. It would be on my local network.

Currently the best method i have so far is using Boop, but that ones has you pick the ones you wish to send over on PC side. I wish to do that 3ds side, like with Homebr3w or FBI's titledb.com feature.

a 3ds samba CLIENT would work too. but as far as I know there's just the server. (micro sd management)

Yep, there's a FTP client for 3DS: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ftp-3ds.395195/

If you only want homebrews, as you said, just use FBI or Homebr3w.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ihaveahax,
Reactions: Manurocker95

Zaphod77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is indeed an ftp client. called FileKong i think.

But what i really want is titledb with more rom hacks. i won't add them to titledb itself because they have copyrighted content.

Zaphod77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a matter of police. The site is intended to have homebrew on it, and I am respecting the creators wishes by not turning it into a warez site. :)

what do you think would happen if more Nintendo roms were added? It would be taken down. There are already a couple. not even rom hacks. actual unmodified nintendo roms.

Last edited by Zaphod77,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE