Netflix's The Witcher will recast Henry Cavill's role as Geralt

dasdad.png

For three seasons, Henry Cavill has been Geralt of Rivia. Moving forward, however, a new actor will be taking the role of Geralt. Netflix will be recasting the protagonist of The Witcher, with Liam Hemsworth taking over starting in season 4 of the series. This follows shortly after Cavill announced his return to the DC Extended Universe, reprising his role as Superman, which may be the cause of the change in lead for The Witcher.

My journey as Geralt of Rivia has been filled with both monsters and adventures, and alas, I will be laying down my medallion and my swords for Season 4. In my stead, the fantastic Mr. Liam Hemsworth will be taking up the mantle of the White Wolf. As with the greatest of literary characters, I pass the torch with reverence for the time spent embodying Geralt and enthusiasm to see Liam’s take on this most fascinating and nuanced of men. Liam, good sir, this character has such a wonderful depth to him, enjoy diving in and seeing what you can find.

:arrow: Source

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i came to netflix for daredevil and witcher.
and daredevil is already gone.
it also was nice to have all of star trek on call, but i guess paramount will take that away also.

/edit
i just quit netflix
i wrote in the lowest option text box why i quit just "henry cavill"

/edit2
i assume he quit because of the writers, but can't talk about it, because of contractual obligations
on the other hand, maybe it was mutual because he had to lie something to get away for the black adam cameo
madlad

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Like crap following broken pipes to the sewers. They also hate the witcher books and games lmao.
Granted, had I experienced the Witcher through the official English... let's call it "translation" I wouldn't have been a fan, either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on