Netflix's animated 'Cuphead' series gets new trailer and premiere date

cuphead.JPG

Netflix's animated series adaptation of the video game Cuphead is streaming soon and a new trailer was released today in anticipation of its premiere:

Based on the award-winning video game, THE CUPHEAD SHOW! follows the unique misadventures of loveable, impulsive scamp Cuphead and his cautious but easily swayed brother Mugman.

THE CUPHEAD SHOW! starts airing on Netflix this February 18. What do you think of the trailer? Has it enticed you to tune in for the premiere?

:arrow: SOURCE

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I thought it was gonna look a little more like it's from back in the day.
Animations looks good though...
Yeah they had said previously that it wasn't gonna be quite the same rubber hose style as the games, since that takes so much longer to animate. Does look good as-is thankfully.

Also I heard Patrick Star's voice actor in there.

Reactions: pustal

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks sick the thin lines are nice on an HDTV but i'm surprised that they didn't go for thick lines with high-framerate awkwardish rubber hose animation

Volttekka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting, though I'm not quite sure why they chose to go the way they did with the Devil's characterization

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hopefully that unnecessary-third-protagonist-who-is-of-course-female-for-arbitrary-diversity-quota-checklist isn't a prominent character, and the show is mainly about Cuphead and Mugman; her personality seems to be entirely lacklustre and unlikeable.

Looks good, but I do wish the ol' Popeye charm made a return, y'know?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn