Hacking Netflix Wad File?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
5,377
Trophies
1
Age
36
Location
Angel Grove, CA
XP
4,305
Country
United States
I'm not asking where I could find such a thing (granted if you do know, feel free to PM me) but I was wondering if anyone got around to creating a Netflix channel. Seriously, having a "Streaming disc" is dumb when you think about the fact that there's MORE than enough space (on the Wii) to just make a channel.
 

harmor

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
420
Trophies
0
XP
88
Country
United States
I made a Forwarder for Netflix but it only works with Configurable USB Loader.
It's not that hard. Just use a program called "Crap".
 

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
5,377
Trophies
1
Age
36
Location
Angel Grove, CA
XP
4,305
Country
United States
harmor said:
I made a Forwarder for Netflix but it only works with Configurable USB Loader.
It's not that hard. Just use a program called "Crap".

Hmm... I'm not a USB loading kind of a person. I guess I'll just keep waiting.
 

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
5,377
Trophies
1
Age
36
Location
Angel Grove, CA
XP
4,305
Country
United States
I just like tangible media people. Some of us are a bit old school and like having cases on our shelves thats all now lets get back to the topic at hand and that's Netflix as a channel.
 

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
673
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
Uni
Website
Visit site
XP
79
Country
United States
The Netflix disc certainly is compact and would fit as a channel, but I'd still prefer a 7-block forwarder to USB than a 250-block channel (disc is around 32 MB, or 231 blocks if my math is correct).
 

9th_Sage

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
1,481
Trophies
0
Website
twitter.com
XP
104
Country
United States
Guys, it would be illegal to share something with the Netflix disc IN it. That's why a forwarder is a decent solution.

*edit*
Also, I think it's more like 20 some odd MB, not 30.
 

MacGnG

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
177
Trophies
0
Location
Know Where
Website
www.MacGnG.com
XP
76
Country
United States
Loop said:
check out this one

great forwarder with splash screen & sound
works with CFGloader and USB drive

could you provide a real link. i do not want to register to that forum just to view the thread so i can see the links. thanks

edit: or you could just provide the file name
smile.gif
 

Puma

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
316
Trophies
0
XP
92
Country
United States
You were in #gamingexposed the other day asking the same question. While it is technically possible, nobody will do it because we have forwarders. Do it yourself if you want it so bad, otherwise do it the way everyone else does and quit bitching.
 

Bumpman

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
252
Trophies
0
XP
98
Country
United States
Puma said:
You were in #gamingexposed the other day asking the same question. While it is technically possible, nobody will do it because we have forwarders. Do it yourself if you want it so bad, otherwise do it the way everyone else does and quit bitching.
Not everyone has a usb hd or whatever.
 

Puma

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
316
Trophies
0
XP
92
Country
United States
Bumpman said:
Puma said:
You were in #gamingexposed the other day asking the same question. While it is technically possible, nobody will do it because we have forwarders. Do it yourself if you want it so bad, otherwise do it the way everyone else does and quit bitching.
Not everyone has a usb hd or whatever.
You can't sit there and tell me you don't have a 32MB flash drive laying around. Install a usb loader onto your wii and then scrub down the Netflix channel and use that. Deal with it.

And it's absolutely piracy, especially if you download it. Just use a disc like everyone else.
 

crwys

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
1,146
Trophies
0
XP
600
Country
United States
Puma said:
Bumpman said:
Puma said:
You were in #gamingexposed the other day asking the same question. While it is technically possible, nobody will do it because we have forwarders. Do it yourself if you want it so bad, otherwise do it the way everyone else does and quit bitching.
Not everyone has a usb hd or whatever.
You can't sit there and tell me you don't have a 32MB flash drive laying around. Install a usb loader onto your wii and then scrub down the Netflix channel and use that. Deal with it.

And it's absolutely piracy, especially if you download it. Just use a disc like everyone else.

Lol first you tell him to find a 32mb flash drive, then you say its absolute piracy, then you say to use a disc like everyone else.
Its all about convenience, exactly why the USB-loaders were made. This post is to help someone get a Netflix Wad file if you are not gona support the topic in any way and just bash people, then don't even post dude.
 

TwinRetro

Former Staff
Former Staff
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
6,256
Trophies
0
Age
37
Location
Hiatus Hell
Website
yourmom.com
XP
4,593
Country
Djibouti
crwys said:
Puma said:
Bumpman said:
Puma said:
You were in #gamingexposed the other day asking the same question. While it is technically possible, nobody will do it because we have forwarders. Do it yourself if you want it so bad, otherwise do it the way everyone else does and quit bitching.
Not everyone has a usb hd or whatever.
You can't sit there and tell me you don't have a 32MB flash drive laying around. Install a usb loader onto your wii and then scrub down the Netflix channel and use that. Deal with it.

And it's absolutely piracy, especially if you download it. Just use a disc like everyone else.

Lol first you tell him to find a 32mb flash drive, then you say its absolute piracy, then you say to use a disc like everyone else.
Its all about convenience, exactly why the USB-loaders were made. This post is to help someone get a Netflix Wad file if you are not gona support the topic in any way and just bash people, then don't even post dude.

Seriously, he's right. I have at the very least, 3 usb memory sticks I have gotten for free from various things, not to mention the one's I actually bought. The fact of the matter is, people have forwarders, and that is enough for 90% of the community.

and to the TC, if you're a "physical media" person, then why not just use the disc that was sent to you, or make a backup and burn it. your logic confuses me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/T_iZeCxXM-c?feature=share