Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
gam_netflix360_580.jpg

"If you've found yourself fascinated by the Xbox 360's recently acquired ability to stream movies and TV programs off Netflix, but found yourself hesitant to subscribe to its pesky DVD delivery service in order to access said function, we've got great news. Netflix has apparently recognized your reservations, and is planning on implementing a "streaming only" subscription in the 'foreseeable future.'

The demand for such a subscription plan is clear. Netflix, which offers over 12,000 titles on its streaming service, saw a great deal of unexpected growth last quarter thanks to the popularity of streaming programming -- we'd wager most of that came from the 360s Netflix app. No word on the release date or pricing of the stand-alone streaming subscription -- without the hassle of postage fees, we'd wager it'll see a nice discount from the standard $8.99 monthly plan."

Source

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, I should really talk to my parents about getting netflix. They've actually shown more interest in it then me and streaming could be a nice perk.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, a friend's 360 had this but there weren't any really good movies and the Office episodes were all from the first three seasons.
Still, $8.99 a month isn't all that bad, so I can't believe they're lowering the price.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol