Hacking Netflix on Wii for free?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
So you want to rip-off Netflix and cheat them out of their monthly subscription? We don't take kindly to your kind round these here parts.

Having a softmodded Wii means nothing in this case. All the account details etc. are on Netflix's own servers so you'd have to be an experienced hacker and willing to risk a bit of jail time to get Netflix for free.

steves334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii netflix wont run unless its synced to your netflix account. you have to go to netflix.com to choose which movies to add to your list of streaming movies, then it shows up on wii. thats how streaming netflix works on all devices. you must have never used netflix or u r really stupid.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you know someone who has a netflix account who's willing to share their username and password info with you then yes. My friend has an account which I use because he has the streaming disc for his wii so I just registered my wii on his account with the netflix channel and I get free unlimited streaming netflix. You can use it while someone else uses it as far as I know as long as the connections don't come from the same IP Address.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies