Hacking Netflix not working with Gateway?

kermitfries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the most recent Netflix CIA and it doesn't seem to connect in Gateway mode. I am in range of my router, but it always says "unable to connect." Anyone know how to fix this?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it the right CIA for your region? Even the "region free" versions if available may not work. Also make sure your wifi is enabled/connected. Being in range doesn't matter if it's not connected :ha:

Honestly I wouldn't bother with Netflix/Hulu on the 3DS, just stick to your phone since it likely has true 720p/1080p resolution (unless 3DS is the only means you have for portable media).

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had issues on the 3DS even with the legit eshop download of Netflix. I think it's just not a very good player, and 3DS wifi isn't the best either, so combine them and bleh.

kermitfries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it the right CIA for your region? Even the "region free" versions if available may not work. Also make sure your wifi is enabled/connected. Being in range doesn't matter if it's not connected :ha:

Honestly I wouldn't bother with Netflix/Hulu on the 3DS, just stick to your phone since it likely has true 720p/1080p resolution (unless 3DS is the only means you have for portable media).

Wifi is enabled, and it is my region, just doesnt seem to work for me... I tried again today, and still no luck.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not an issue with gateway/emunand. The Netflix application has never worked. I have tried on 3 different new 3ds both with latest firmwares and w/ eshop spoofing and downloading directly from eshop on sysnand.
The issue is with the netflix application directly, I believe that netflix themselves have stopped to provide support to the 3ds app. I have had this issue..always.. I uninstall the app. reinstall. it allows me to log in and access the movies with out issues. They dont load so i have to exit and enter again, to find that this time It will not allow me to log in.... Same issue for months and no workaround.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)