Netflix Launches Disc-less in Canada for PS3

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
IidJW.jpg

Canadians are getting a sneak preview today of the disc-less Netflix hitting North America next month as the streaming video service goes live up north.

Our Canadian brothers and sisters have been without the comfort of streaming Netflix on their video game consoles until today. Not only does America's Hat get their first taste of Netflix streaming console goodness today, they'll do so in a way that us U.S. residents will be waiting another month for.

Instead of popping in the Netflix disc, Canadians can simply navigate to the Netflix icon under the video section of the cross media bar, press the X button, and prepare for a whole new way to watch people doing stuff on their television sets.

Let us know how that goes, Canada, okay?

Wii owners can order a disc through Netflix.ca to stream Netflix as well, while Xbox 360 owners will have to wait until the application is made available.

Netflix Streaming its Way to Canada Today [PlayStation Blog][/p]

Source

D

Deleted_171835

TM2-Megatron said:
Won't be very useful, given how most ISP plans in Canada have bandwidth limit of 5-25GB, after which you pay per/GB.
this
I'm not going to get Netflix considering I have a 60GB bandwidth limit.
frown.gif

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They don't have a lot of movies right now, not even Avatar. They said they are going to add some more, otherwise it won't be too successful. Might actually get it if the list gets bigger.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I find the concept very interesting. In fact, since I've not much time to play games these days, I only use my PS3 as a media player (watching HD vids on TV is much better than on my laptop screen)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
why don't you get ISP with no bandwith limit, the last time I were there I was on........mmmm.....don't remember but it was unlimited, there was like sumo-wrestlers on the main page...!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1