1. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    If I'm honest: there are worse candidates to pick for a series conversion. BG&E had a good world, nice pace and interesting characters. It was an action RPG that didn't club you over the head with story for the sake of story (looking at you, final fantasy), so...

I might watch. I mean...I'm paying for my girlfriend's netflix addiction, so perhaps I can get some mileage on what's on that thing for a change. :)

2. Torina

Torina GBAtemp Regular

France
    Netflix, I heard about these guys, the new generation of endless series producers, Dallas-style time wasters...
    Please let the XXth century die already...:glare:

Apparently, all their historical movies are on par with 5th grade fan fics, which is almost criminal considering the size of their audience.
    So as long as they stick to video games adaptations or teen movies, humanity should be unharmed and may spare the life of Freud grand nephew

On a side note, 'Crépuscule d'une idole' from Michel Onfray litteraly butchered the doktor scientific legacy, but I doubt Netflix will make ever an adaptation of this essay.:lol:

3. FocusedWiiWarrior

FocusedWiiWarrior Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Netflix and Ubisoft, a match made in hell. This will be a disaster, surely.

4. pcwizard7

pcwizard7 GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    witcher was ok but its the exemption which is why I don't get hype for game adaption stuff. and how Hollywood is at the moment i m i have even lower hope

5. MetoMeto

MetoMeto GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    Is that an actual actor for Jade?

6. PatrickD85

PatrickD85 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    That was precisely what I was thinking.
    But still ... that's not a bad thing ... get more eyes on the franchise then publish the actual game ;)

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - adapting, Netflix, Beyond