Hacking Netflix app file, For the 3DS,

weirdo2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well basically i need the netflix app file/folder for the 3Ds, WHy you may ask, and why is on the homebrew topic?
Well im gonna tell you why,

We in EU have netflix on our wii's, on our tablets, and on her TV, But for some odd dam reason it havent released on the 3Ds yet! ((IN my country, i know for a fact it have been released in usa/canada)
( and i have waited like 8 months now! :L )

So yeah, Could someone please link me to the netflix file?
its free and all so i dont think there are any legal issues anyway, :)

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could email you a copy of my 3DS's Netflix file, but it won't do you any good because it would only work on my 3DS.

tan-tan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't you just temporarily change your 3DS region in system settings to US or Canada and access the shop, download, then change back? (Not sure if you can do that on a EU 3DS) I did it to get US only apps (I'm in Canada)

weirdo2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
schmooblidon,
I meant it havent been released on the 3ds For my country, and no i cant change my settings to us or canada, ( stupid region settings)
I could try the email thingy if anyone is interested, :)

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't worth my time uploading my Netflix file as you won't be able to use it. All 3DS downloads are encrypted to the specific system they were downloaded on.

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
schmooblidon,
I meant it havent been released on the 3ds For my country, and no i cant change my settings to us or canada, ( stupid region settings)
I could try the email thingy if anyone is interested, :)
You CANNOT run someone elses Netflix application. Ill make it simple for you to understand. On the wii, if you were to put any channel on the sd card, and then put it into another wii, if you tried to transfer or run it on the other persons wii it would not run. Any application downloaded off the eshop will be only usable on the 3ds it was downloaded on. Also, even if you could transfer it, the 3DS is region locked, you couldn't run it with that in the way too. You need an American 3DS, and possibly a VPN to an american server for the service to run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1