Netflix 360 Streaming Problem on New DASH

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by sanoblue, Dec 11, 2011.

Dec 11, 2011
  1. sanoblue
    OP

Member sanoblue The Fuzzy Blue Woof!

United States
    Xbox 360 netflix acts normal an loads allows me to seach though the titles as per normal as if nothing was wrong. but on the new dash it loads a preview screen from the desired movie or show to be watched. my problem is its getting to this point then just parking its A$$ there and not doing a damn thing just stuck on the preview picture, and never loads the show..... netflix was working fine up untill a few days ago. i have redownloaded the app as well as cleared the system cache.... also switched from wireless and hardwired. as well as reset my router.

anyone know of this problem or know of a fix?

thanks peeps

2. sanoblue
    OP

United States
    anyone experiancing this problem as well?

3. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    Nope. Overall, i'm pretty disappointed with the new design. The only good that I've had come out of it are working subtitles which never worked since they were first introduced; at least, they never worked for me.

How long have you tried sitting it there until it may possibly start playing? The most I can really suggest is reporting it in the appropriate areas on Netflix and Xbox Forum.

4. sanoblue
    OP

United States
    quite some time since i started this thread till now no dice, :( goin to bed thou. will probly hit up xbox hotline in the morn