YoshiRiRu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.

Anybody else using NesDS having a problem where if you put the DS in sleep mode by closing the case, when you open it back up again, the screen is just blank? I never had this problem on my old cart, and I can't tell if the new version is the problem, or if it's the Real itself. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

thefunkygibbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nope. just thought i would let you know that i was in the same boat. in case you were wondering if you were the only one with the problem.

have you tried other nes emulators (if there are any)?

YoshiRiRu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried any others specifically, but I've heard that they aren't nearly as good at NESDS. Also, I've used other DS emulators and none of the other ones have this problem. On my old DS-X, this whole shindig was never a problem. Have you tried any other earlier versions of nesds? I tried it once, but it wouldn't boot. Maybe you had some better luck?

stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Well, it is well known fact, that M3Real can't run properly all the homebrew - for example genuine moonshell, or LemmingsDS. Dunno what to do with it - if something isn't working, I use DSOrganize instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1