NESDS on a Supercard Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by KJames199, Jul 20, 2007.

Jul 20, 2007

NESDS on a Supercard Lite by KJames199 at 7:30 AM (694 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. KJames199
    OP

Newcomer KJames199 Newbie

Canada
    Hi,

Sorry if this has been discussed to death but I've been poking around online for a few hours and I finally figured that just asking might be the quickest way to an answer.

I have a Supercard Lite and some NES ROMs. I have firmware version 1.81 for the Supercard Lite, and so I can't play any GBA ROMs with the onboard emulator. I found NESDS and it seems to work great, but I can't figure out how to save games (nor load saved games, but I haven't had the chance to try yet). I read that you can't save games if you're using NESDS with the Supercard Lite - is this correct? If so, is there a different emulator that you could recommend? Thanks!

2. Hanafuda

Member Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    well I just did the upgrade to 1.81 tonight so I haven't tried again since updating, but yeah it can save state/load state. Provided you did the DLDI patch correctly, once you have started a game tap the bottom screen ... you should be able to figure it all out from there. I like to swap the buttons, then usually use the alpha-lerp video setting ,then go on to the File menu where you can save/load and also return to the game list and start a diff game. c'mon back if this doesn't work for you.

3. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda