NESDS on a Supercard Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by KJames199, Jul 20, 2007.

1. KJames199
    OP

KJames199 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2007
    Canada
    Hi,

Sorry if this has been discussed to death but I've been poking around online for a few hours and I finally figured that just asking might be the quickest way to an answer.

I have a Supercard Lite and some NES ROMs. I have firmware version 1.81 for the Supercard Lite, and so I can't play any GBA ROMs with the onboard emulator. I found NESDS and it seems to work great, but I can't figure out how to save games (nor load saved games, but I haven't had the chance to try yet). I read that you can't save games if you're using NESDS with the Supercard Lite - is this correct? If so, is there a different emulator that you could recommend? Thanks!

2. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    well I just did the upgrade to 1.81 tonight so I haven't tried again since updating, but yeah it can save state/load state. Provided you did the DLDI patch correctly, once you have started a game tap the bottom screen ... you should be able to figure it all out from there. I like to swap the buttons, then usually use the alpha-lerp video setting ,then go on to the File menu where you can save/load and also return to the game list and start a diff game. c'mon back if this doesn't work for you.

3. sidneyyoung

sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 29, 2006
    Bangladesh
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice