nesDS compatibility list

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Another World, Apr 9, 2008.

Apr 9, 2008

nesDS compatibility list by Another World at 11:56 PM (54,022 Views / 0 Likes) 89 replies

1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    <edit>
    Now that I think about it, I actually started this back in December of 07 and finished today April 9th of 08. That is 4 months! =)

I should add that if 1 working ROM was found out of the various dumps than that working ROM made its way into the working list. I did not bother to keep records on why the other dumps did not work. That is why some of the a1, o1 dumps are in the list instead of the main ! good dump, etc.
    </edit>

First let me begin by being totally honest with everyone, this is a bias list. I started with the very first ROM in the GoodNES 3.10 set and played through until I hit the last ROM using emulation software on my computer. I picked every game that wasn’t total crap or completely in a foreign language which made the game play impossible for me. With that said this is not a complete list of every ROM, nor has every ROM been tested with the current build of nesDS. Think of this as a starting point for you to experiment and test ROMs not contained in these lists for your own enjoyment. This project took me a few months of my free time. I must say that playing through every ROM in a set is a treat, and I think everyone should try it at least once a year with a different set of ROMs.

Almost all game hacks were skipped. I'm talking about the 100+ Mario hacks, the zelda hacks, other dumb sprite hacks, etc.

The first list you will see below is a collection of games that did not work for one reason or another. Following the GoodNES 3.10 game name will be a quick comment which hopefully explains the problems I encountered. The second list is a collection of all of the games that passed or were left on my Micro SD because they didn’t utterly fail. Some of these games which remain may have a few glitches here or there but I felt they were very playable. All of the failed ROMs were tested on Pocketnes 999. I can add those comments as well if anyone is interested.

Games that say [live_patch] or something to that effect were IPS patched by my using Lunar IPS with patches obtained from romhacking.net. In some cases the patches in the GoodNES set were corrupt and I had better results patching the ROMs myself.

Some Japanese games were later discovered as United States releases under different names. When this happened, and assuming I knew where to find the ROM again, the Japanese one was removed.

Not every ROM in these lists was tested for hours. Some games were played for a while, some were just loaded and the first stage toyed with. I’m sure this list could use a second testing, but I’m not going to sit down and do that any time soon. As I play games over the next year if I come across a crazy glitch or problem I will update this post.

The reason I chose to do this with nesDS is because of the rewind and fast forward features of the emulator. I’m sure those that have used it can admit that the EMU has problems. I recently read a post were dwedit said it looked like Pocketnes 997 frozen in time! I knew most of the issues going into this but I like the rewind and fast forward features so much that I went ahead with this testing project.

I know there are typos in the lists, and I don't care. =)

I tested using a 1GB Micro SD Japanese Kingston formatted at FAT 32 on a Slot2 M3 Lite Flash kit using an R4 as the passme device. The copy of nesDS was properly DLDI patched for the M3 Lite using the “ALT” patch and Dlditool-win32-gui.

Please feel free to post your comments and questions in this tread. I would like to hear what you think, or about your own tests. If anyone would like to use these lists to build a complete compatibility list, please do so. Just give me credit for all of the work that went into generating these two lists over the past 3 months.

-Another World

List 1 (Bug Report):

Adventures of Lolo (J).nes (gfx glitch on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [b1] (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [b2] (gfx glitch on load, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [b3] (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [o1] (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)
    After Burner (Tengen) [!] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner (Tengen) [b1] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner (Tengen) [b2] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner (Tengen) [o1] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner II (J) [b1][o1] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner II (J) [b1] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner II (J) [b2] (crashes back to intro)
    After Burner II (J) [b3] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner II (J) [b4] (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    After Burner II (J) (some glitchy gfx, background tiles missing, core game elements are playable)
    Ai Senshi Nicol (Unl) [p1].nes (does not load)
    Alien Syndrome (J) [b1] (working)
    Alien Syndrome (J) [b2] (working)
    Alien Syndrome (J) [b3] (working)
    Alien Syndrome (J) [o1] (glitchy gfx, can't play)
    Alien Syndrome (J) (working)
    Alien Syndrome (Unl) (U) [hM04] (glitchy gfx, can't play)
    Alien Syndrome (Unl) (U) [o1] (glitchy gfx, can't play)
    Alien Syndrome (Unl) (U).nes (glitchy gfx, can't play)
    AV Soccer (Unl) [!].nes (does not play, huge gfx glitch)
    Babel no Tou (J).nes (glitchy gfx, unplayable)
    Bad Dudes (U) [b1] (glitchy gfx, but playable)
    Bad Dudes (U) [b2] (glitchy gfx, but playable)
    Bad Dudes (U) [b3] (glitchy gfx, but playable)
    Bad Dudes (U) [b4] (glitchy gfx, but playable)
    Bad Dudes (U) [o1] (glitchy gfx, but playable)
    Bad Dudes (U) [o2] (glitchy gfx, but playable)
    Bad Dudes (U).nes (glitchy gfx, but playable)
    Batman (E) [b1] (batman sprite is glitched, can't make out what he is, game is playable)
    Batman (E) (batman sprite is glitched, can't make out what he is, game is playable)
    Batman (J) [T-Port] (batman sprite is glitched, can't make out what he is, game is playable)
    Batman (J) (batman sprite is glitched, can't make out what he is, game is playable)
    Batman (U) [b1] (batman sprite is glitched, can't make out what he is, game is playable)
    Batman (U) [o1] (batman sprite is glitched, can't make out what he is, game is playable)
    Batman (U).nes (batman sprite is glitched, can't make out what he is, game is playable)
    Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure (U) [!] (does not load)
    Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure (U) [o1] (does not load)
    Commando (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Commando (U) [hM07][b1] (does not load)
    Commando (U) [hM07][b2] (does not load)
    Commando (U) [hM07][p1] (glitchy gfx, playable)
    Commando (U) [hM07][p1][b1] (glitchy gfx, playable)
    Commando (U) [o1] (glitchy gfx, playable)
    Commando (U) (glitchy gfx, playable)
    Crash'n The Boys Street Challenge (U) [b1].nes (loads glitchy, impossible to play)
    Crash'n The Boys Street Challenge (U) [o1].nes (loads glitchy, impossible to play)
    Crash'n The Boys Street Challenge (U).nes (loads glitchy, impossible to play)
    Crystalis (Prototype) (U) [a1] (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Crystalis (Prototype) (U) [o1] (gfx messed up, not worth playing)
    Crystalis (Prototype) (U) (gfx messed up, not worth playing)
    Crystalis (U) [a1] (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Crystalis (U) [a2] (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Crystalis (U) [b1] (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Crystalis (U) [b2] (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Crystalis (U) [o1] (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Crystalis (U) [o2] (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Crystalis (U) (shakey gfx at times, playable)
    Darkwing Duck (E)
    Darkwing Duck (U) (Prototype)
    Darkwing Duck (U) [b1]
    Darkwing Duck (U) [b2]
    Darkwing Duck (U) [b3]
    Darkwing Duck (U) [o1]
    Darkwing Duck (U) [o2]
    Darkwing Duck (U) (blinking gfx at times, annoying but playable)
    Dig Dug II (J) (FMG Pirate) [p1].nes (glitchy, gfx, can't be played)
    Dig Dug II (J) [!].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (J) [b1].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (J) [b1][o1].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (J) [o1].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (J) [o2].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (U) [!].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (U) [b1].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (U) [o1].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dig Dug II (U) [!].nes (bouncy gfx, playable just annoying)
    Dizzy The Adventurer (Aladdin Cart) (Unl) (U) [o1]
    Dizzy The Adventurer (Aladdin Cart) (Unl) (U) (gpx color off, game plays)
    Door Door (J) (FMG Pirate) [p1].nes (no sound)
    Door Door (J) [b1].nes (glitchy gfx, can't be played)
    Door Door (J) [b2].nes (no sound)
    Door Door (J) [b3].nes (no sound)
    Door Door (J) [b4].nes (no sound)
    Door Door (J).nes (no sound)
    Door Door FDS (J) [f1].nes (no sound)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (J) [p1].nes (glitchy intro/loadup, only lvl 1 plays)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (J).nes (glitchy intro/loadup, only lvl 1 plays)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (U) [b1].nes (very clitchy intro/loadup, freezes then only lvl 1 plays)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (U) [b2].nes (very clitchy intro/loadup, freezes then only lvl 1 plays)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (U) [o1].nes (very clitchy intro/loadup, freezes then only lvl 1 plays)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (U) [o2].nes (very clitchy intro/loadup, freezes then only lvl 1 plays)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (U) [p1][b1].nes (does not load, can't be played)
    Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge (U).nes (very clitchy intro/loadup, freezes then only lvl 1 plays)
    Downtown - Nekketsu Koushin Kyoku - Soreyuke Dai Undoukai (J) [T-Eng.15].nes (glitchy gfx, impossible to play/freezes)
    Downtown - Nekketsu Koushin Kyoku - Soreyuke Dai Undoukai (J).nes (glitchy gfx, impossible to play/freezes)
    Dragon Slayer 4 - Drasle Family (J).nes (gfx load, game does not play correctly)
    Duck Tales (E) (garbled gfx on top section, playable)
    Duck Tales (U) (Prototype) (garbled gfx on top section, playable)
    Duck Tales (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Duck Tales (U) [o1] (garbled gfx on top section, playable)
    Duck Tales (U) [o2] (gfx all messed up, unplayable)
    Duck Tales (U) [o3] (garbled gfx on top section, playable)
    Duck Tales (U) (garbled gfx on top section, playable)
    Earth Bound (Prototype) (Time Hack) (U) [h1].nes (game loads, does not play after 'start' selection, sfx continue to play)
    Earth Bound (Prototype) (U) [b1].nes (game loads, does not play after 'start' selection, sfx continue to play)
    Earth Bound (Prototype) (U) [h1].nes (game loads, does not play after 'start' selection, sfx continue to play)
    Earth Bound (Prototype) (U) [h2].nes (game loads, does not play after 'start' selection, sfx continue to play)
    Earth Bound (Prototype) (U) [h3].nes (game loads, does not play after 'start' selection, sfx continue to play)
    Earth Bound (Prototype) (U) [o1].nes (game loads, does not play after 'start' selection, sfx continue to play)
    Earth Bound (Prototype) (U).nes (game loads, does not play after 'start' selection, sfx continue to play)
    Fighting Road (J) (glitchy enemy gfx, not worth playing)
    Final Fantasy II (U) (Prototype).nes (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.02] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.02][a1] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.02][a2] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.02][a3] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.02][a3][o1] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.02][a4] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.03] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.03][a1] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.03][a2] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.03][a3] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.0] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.0][a1] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fantasy 2 (J) [hM02][T-Eng1.0][a2] (really bad gfx jumping)
    Final Fight 3 (Unl) [!].nes (loads to blue screen)
    Fire Emblem Gaiden (J) [T-Eng97b2] (translated text appears as gfx not ascii, can't be played)
    Fire Emblem Gaiden (J) [T-Eng97b2][o1] (translated text appears as gfx not ascii, can't be played)
    Fire Emblem Gaiden (J) [T-Eng97b] (translated text appears as gfx not ascii, can't be played)
    Fire Hawk (Unl) (U) [a1] (game does not load)
    Fire Hawk (Unl) (U) [b1] (game does not load)
    Fire Hawk (Unl) (U) [o1] (game loads but does not play, gfx glitch)
    Fire Hawk (Unl) (U) (game loads but does not play, gfx glitch)
    Flintstones 2 - The Surprise at Dinosaur Peak!, The (U) [o1] (minor gfx glitch during talking sequences, very playable)
    Flintstones 2 - The Surprise at Dinosaur Peak!, The (U) (minor gfx glitch during talking sequences, very playable)
    Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (J) [T-Eng1.3] (jumpy gfx while moving chr, playable)
    Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (J) [T-Eng1.3][o1] (jumpy gfx while moving chr, playable)
    Garou Densetsu 2 (Unl) [a1].nes (does not load)
    Garou Densetsu 2 (Unl) [a2].nes (does not load)
    Garou Densetsu 2 (Unl).nes (does not load)
    Gauntlet 2 (E) (does not load)
    Gauntlet 2 (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Gauntlet 2 (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Gauntlet 2 (U) (does not load)
    GI Joe (U) (crashes, does not play)
    GI Joe - The Atlantis Factor (U) [b1] (crashes, sound issues, does not play)
    GI Joe - The Atlantis Factor (U) [b2] (crashes, sound issues, does not play)
    GI Joe - The Atlantis Factor (U) (crashes, sound issues, does not play)
    Goal! Two (E) (gfx clitch, can not be played)
    Goal! Two (U) [o1] (gfx clitch, can not be played)
    Goal! Two (U) [o2] (gfx clitch, can not be played)
    Goal! Two (U) (gfx clitch, can not be played)
    Great Battle Cyber (J) [h1] (does not function properly, can't be played)
    Great Battle Cyber (J) [p1] (does not function properly, can't be played)
    Great Battle Cyber (J) (does not function properly, can't be played)
    Gyruss (U) [b1] (works)
    Gyruss (U) [b2] (gfx clitch, unplayable)
    Gyruss (U) [o1] (works)
    Gyruss (U) [o2] (gfx clitch, unplayable)
    Gyruss (U) (gfx clitch, unplayable)
    Harry Potter (Unl) [p1][!].nes (glitchy, doesn't play)
    HES 6-in-1 (A).nes (does not load)
    Hi-Game 1999 - Rayban the Third (Unl) [p1][!].nes (intro text loads in wrong place, game plays fine)
    Hi-Game 1999 - Super Donkey Kong 2 (Unl) [p1][!].nes (game loads/plays but diddy's gfx incorrect)
    High Speed (E) [b1].nes (gfx glitchy, unplayable)
    High Speed (E) [b2].nes (gfx glitchy, unplayable)
    High Speed (U) [b1].nes (gfx glitchy, unplayable)
    High Speed (U) [b2].nes (gfx glitchy, unplayable)
    High Speed (U) [o1].nes (gfx glitchy, unplayable)
    High Speed (U) [o2].nes (gfx glitchy, unplayable)
    High Speed (U).nes (gfx glitchy, unplayable)
    Huang Di (Asia).nes (does not load)
    Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu - Subette Koronde Dai Rantou (J) [T+Eng1.1_TransBRC].nes (gfx glitch, does not play)
    Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu - Subette Koronde Dai Rantou (J) [T-Eng0.99] (gfx glitch, does not play)
    Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu - Subette Koronde Dai Rantou (J) [T-Eng1.0_BRC] (gfx glitch, does not play)
    Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu - Subette Koronde Dai Rantou (J) [T-Eng1.0_BRC][o1] (gfx glitch, does not play)
    Incredible Crash Dummies, The (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Incredible Crash Dummies, The (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Incredible Crash Dummies, The (U) [b3] (does not load)
    Incredible Crash Dummies, The (U) [o1] (does not load)
    Incredible Crash Dummies, The (U) (does not load)
    Jetsons - Cogswell's Caper!, The (U) [o1].nes (does not load)
    Jetsons - Cogswell's Caper!, The (U) [o2].nes (does not load)
    Jetsons - Cogswell's Caper!, The (U).nes (does not load)
    Joe & Mac (U) [b1].nes (does not play)
    Joe & Mac (U) [o1].nes (does not play)
    Joe & Mac (U).nes (does not play)
    John Elway's Quarterback (U) [o1].nes (glitch gfx, can't be played)
    John Elway's Quarterback (U) [o2].nes (glitch gfx, can't be played)
    John Elway's Quarterback (U) [o3].nes (plays fine)
    John Elway's Quarterback (U) [o4].nes (plays fine)
    John Elway's Quarterback (U).nes (glitch gfx, can't be played)
    Jordan Vs Bird - One On One (U) [o1].nes (gfx glitch half way up the screen, playable)
    Jordan Vs Bird - One On One (U).nes (gfx glitch half way up the screen, playable)
    Jovial Race (Unl) (Sachen) [!].nes (does not load, gfx clitch)
    Jurassic Park (U) [b1].nes (character/sprites gfx do not display, unplayable)
    Jurassic Park (U) [o1].nes (character/sprites gfx do not display, unplayable)
    Jurassic Park (U).nes (character gfx/sprites do not display, unplayable)
    Juuryoku Soukou Metal Storm (J).nes (bkground gfx do not display, unplayable)
    Kabuki - Quantum Fighter (U) [o1].nes (works)
    Kabuki - Quantum Fighter (U).nes (lvl2 gfx do not show, unplayable)
    Karateka (J) (FMG Pirate) [p1].nes (loads, does not play)
    Karateka (J) [o1].nes (loads, does not play)
    Karateka (J).nes (loads, does not play)
    Kick Off (E) [b1].nes (does not load)
    Kick Off (E).nes (gfx glitchy, can't be played)
    Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust Gaiden (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes (gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust Gaiden (J) [T-Eng1.0][a1].nes (gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust Gaiden (J) [T-Eng1.1].nes (gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust Gaiden (J) [T-Eng_Tarzanh].nes (gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League (J) [T+Eng1.2_PentarouZero].nes (glitchy, can't be played)
    Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League (J) [T-Eng1.1 pentarouzero].nes (glitchy, can't be played)
    Last Action Hero (U) [!] (glitch main character gfx, can't be played)
    Last Action Hero (U) [b1] (glitch main character gfx, can't be played)
    Last Action Hero (U) [o1] (glitch main character gfx, can't be played)
    Last Starfighter, The (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Last Starfighter, The (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Last Starfighter, The (U) (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Legacy of the Wizard (U) [o1] (gfx clitch, can't be played)
    Legacy of the Wizard (U) (gfx clitch, can't be played)
    Legends of the Diamond (U) [o1] (gfx clitch, semi-playable)
    Legends of the Diamond (U) (gfx clitch, semi-playable)
    Lethal Weapon (U) [b1] (invisible sprites, can't be played)
    Lethal Weapon (U) [o1] (invisible sprites, can't be played)
    Lethal Weapon (U) (invisible sprites, can't be played)
    Lion King, The (E) (major gfx clitch, can't be played)
    Lion King, The (Unl) (does not load)
    Little League Baseball - Championship Series (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, annoying playable)
    Little League Baseball - Championship Series (U) [b2] (gfx glitch, annoying playable)
    Little League Baseball - Championship Series (U) [b3] (does not load)
    Little League Baseball - Championship Series (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, annoying playable)
    Little League Baseball - Championship Series (U) [o2] (gfx glitch, annoying playable)
    Little League Baseball - Championship Series (U) [o3] (gfx glitch, annoying playable)
    Little League Baseball - Championship Series (U) (gfx glitch, annoying playable)
    Little Nemo - The Dream Master (U) [b1] (some gfx glitchy, playable)
    Little Nemo - The Dream Master (U) [o1] (some gfx glitchy, playable)
    Little Nemo - The Dream Master (U) (some gfx glitchy, playable)
    Little Ninja Brothers (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Little Ninja Brothers (U) [o1] (does not load)
    Little Ninja Brothers (U) (does not load)
    Lupin Sansei - Pandora no Isan (J) [T-Eng_Vice-LivePatch].nes (works, but text is misplaced)
    Lupin Sansei - Pandora no Isan (J) [T+Eng_Vice].nes (text out of place, can't be read thus can't be played, gfx clitch)
    Mad Max (U) [!] (lacking full sound emulation, playable)
    Mad Max (U) [b1] (lacking full sound emulation, playable)
    Mad Max (U) [o1] (lacking full sound emulation, playable)
    Magic Darts (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Magic Darts (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Magic Darts (U) [b3] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Magic Darts (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Magic Darts (U) (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Magic Johnson's Fast Break (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, playable)
    Magic Johnson's Fast Break (U) [b2] (gfx glitch, playable)
    Magic Johnson's Fast Break (U) [b3] (gfx glitch, playable)
    Magic Johnson's Fast Break (U) [b4] (does not load)
    Magic Johnson's Fast Break (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, playable)
    Magic Johnson's Fast Break (U) (gfx glitch, playable)
    Mari Street Fighter 3 Turbo (Unl) (does not load)
    Mario is Missing! (U) [b1] (sprite gfx glitches, not playable in some areas)
    Mario is Missing! (U) [o1] (sprite gfx glitches, not playable in some areas)
    Mario is Missing! (U) (sprite gfx glitches, not playable in some areas)
    Master Fighter 2 (Unl) [a1] (does not load)
    Master Fighter 2 (Unl) [a2] (does not load)
    Master Fighter 2 (Unl) (does not load)
    MC Kids (U) [b1] (fails to load a bonus stage in vrom)
    MC Kids (U) [o1] (fails to load a bonus stage in vrom)
    MC Kids (U) (fails to load a bonus stage in vrom)
    Mei Nu Quan (Honey Peach) (Unl) (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Menace Beach (Unl) (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, not completly playable)
    Menace Beach (Unl) (U) [o2] (gfx glitch, not completly playable)
    Menace Beach (Unl) (U) (gfx glitch, not completly playable)
    Mi Hun Che (Asia) [h-FFE][a1][b1] (gfx glitch, not completly playable)
    Mi Hun Che (Asia) [h-FFE][b1] (gfx glitch, not completly playable)
    Mickey's Adventures in Numberland (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Mickey's Adventures in Numberland (U) (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Mickey's Safari in Letterland (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Mickey's Safari in Letterland (U) (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Mig-29 Soviet Fighter (Unl) (U) [o1] (loads, but can't be played)
    Mig-29 Soviet Fighter (Unl) (U) (does not load)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PC10) (does not load)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 0) (U) [b1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 0) (U) (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 1) (U) [b1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 1) (U) [b2] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 1) (U) [h1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 1) (U) [h2] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 1) (U) [o1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (PRG 1) (U) (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Rev 0) (E) [!] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Rev 1) (E) [!] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (U) [b1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Mortal Kombat 3 (Unl) [p1] (does not load)
    Mortal Kombat 3 - Special 56 Peoples (Unl) [b1] (does not load)
    Mortal Kombat 3 - Special 56 Peoples (Unl) [b1][o1] (does not load)
    Mortal Kombat 3 - Special 56 Peoples (Unl) [b2] (does not load)
    Mortal Kombat 3 - Special 56 Peoples (Unl) (does not load)
    Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu (Riki Kunio) (J) [T-Eng0.95] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu (Riki Kunio) (J) [T-Eng0.95][o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu (Riki Kunio) (J) [T-Eng0.xx] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Nekketsu! Street Basket - Ganbare Dunk Heroes (J) [T+Eng.75_ICE].nes (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    NES Play Action Football (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    NES Play Action Football (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    NES Play Action Football (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Ninja Gaiden (PC10) (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [a1] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [a2] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [b1] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [b2] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [b3] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [b4] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [o1] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [o2] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) [o3] (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden (U) (item icons don't show up, game is playable)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 - The Ancient Ship of Doom (PC10) (enemy sprites don't show up, can't be played)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 - The Ancient Ship of Doom (U) [b1] (enemy sprites don't show up, can't be played)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 - The Ancient Ship of Doom (U) [b2] (enemy sprites don't show up, can't be played)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 - The Ancient Ship of Doom (U) [b3] (enemy sprites don't show up, can't be played)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 - The Ancient Ship of Doom (U) [o1] (enemy sprites don't show up, can't be played)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 - The Ancient Ship of Doom (U) [o2] (enemy sprites don't show up, can't be played)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 - The Ancient Ship of Doom (U) (enemy sprites don't show up, can't be played)
    Ninja Kid (U) [b1] (gfx glitches, playable)
    Ninja Kid (U) [o1] (gfx glitches, playable)
    Ninja Kid (U) [o2] (gfx glitches, playable)
    Ninja Kid (U) (gfx glitches, playable)
    Noah's Ark (E) [b1] (does not load)
    Noah's Ark (E) [b2] (does not load)
    Noah's Ark (E) (glitchy, can't be played)
    Overlord (U) [b1] (in game mouse does not display unless ffwd is used)
    Overlord (U) [o1] (in game mouse does not display unless ffwd is used)
    Overlord (U) (in game mouse does not display unless ffwd is used)
    Paperboy (U) [h1] (no bkground music)
    Paperboy (U) [o1] (no bkground music)
    Paperboy (U) [o2] (no bkground music)
    Paperboy (U) [p1] (no bkground music)
    Paperboy (U) [p1][o1] (no bkground music)
    Paperboy (U) [p2] (no bkground music)
    Paperboy (U) (no bkground music)
    Parasol Henbee (J) (does notload)
    Parasol Stars - The Story of Bubble Bobble 3 (E) [!] (glitchy gfx but does play)
    Pikachu.nes (glitchy but playable)
    Pinbot (E) (glitchy gfx, does not load)
    Pinbot (PC10) (glitchy gfx, does not load)
    Pinbot (U) [b1] (glitchy gfx, does not load)
    Pinbot (U) [b2] (glitchy gfx, does not load)
    Pinbot (U) [b3] (glitchy gfx, does not load)
    Pinbot (U) [o1] (glitchy gfx, does not load)
    Pinbot (U) (glitchy gfx, does not load)
    Pirates! (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, playable??)
    Pirates! (U) [b2] (gfx glitch, playable??)
    Pirates! (U) [b3] (gfx glitch, playable??)
    Pirates! (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, playable??)
    Pirates! (U) (gfx glitch, playable??)
    Pocahontas (Unl) (does not load)
    Poker III 5-in-1 (Sachen) (Unl) [!] (does not load)
    Poker III 5-in-1 (Sachen) (Unl) [a1] (does not load)
    Power Punch 2 (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Power Punch 2 (U) [b2] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Power Punch 2 (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Power Punch 2 (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Pro Sport Hockey (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Pro Sport Hockey (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Probotector 2 - Return of the Evil Forces (E) [b1] (does not load)
    Probotector 2 - Return of the Evil Forces (E) (sprites do not display, can't be played)
    Punch Out!! (U) [b1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Punch Out!! (U) [o1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Punch Out!! Kirby (Hack) (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Punch-Out!! (E) [!] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Punch-Out!! (J) (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Punch-Out!! (U) [o1] (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Punch-Out!! (U) (glitchy, not worth playing)
    Punisher, The (U) [b1] (punisher sprite glitchy, playable)
    Punisher, The (U) [b2] (punisher sprite glitchy, playable)
    Punisher, The (U) [b3] (punisher sprite glitchy, playable)
    Punisher, The (U) [b4] (punisher sprite glitchy, playable)
    Punisher, The (U) [o1] (punisher sprite glitchy, playable)
    Punisher, The (U) (punisher sprite glitchy, playable)
    Puzznic (U) [o1] (gfx glitchy at times, playable)
    Puzznic (U) (gfx glitchy at times, playable)
    Pyramid (Unl) (U) (Sachen) [o1] (no chr sprites, can't be played)
    Pyramid (Unl) (U) (Sachen) (no chr sprites, can't be played)
    Pyramid (Unl) (U) (Sachen-Hacker) (no chr sprites, can't be played)
    Pyramid (Unl) (U) [p1] (no chr sprites, can't be played)
    Pyramid (Unl) (U) [p1][b1] (does not load)
    Qix (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Qix (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Qix (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Qix (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Quattro Adventure (Aladdin Cart) (Unl) (U) (dizzy gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Adventure (Unl) (U) [h1] (dizzy gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Adventure (Unl) (U) [o1] (dizzy gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Adventure (Unl) (U) (dizzy gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Arcade (Unl) (U) [h1] (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Arcade (Unl) (U) [o1] (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Arcade (Unl) (U) (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Sports (Aladdin Cart) (Unl) (U) (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Sports (Unl) (U) [h1] (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Sports (Unl) (U) [o1] (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Sports (Unl) (U) (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Quattro Sports (V3 Plug-Thru Cart) (Unl) (U) (game 2 glitch, can't be played)
    Qix (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Qix (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Qix (U) [o1] (gfx problems, can't be played)
    Qix (U) (gfx problems, can't be played)
    Racket Attack (U) [b1] (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Racket Attack (U) [b2] (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Racket Attack (U) [b3] (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Racket Attack (U) [b4] (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Racket Attack (U) [b5] (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Racket Attack (U) [o1] (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Racket Attack (U) [o2] (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Racket Attack (U) (freezes when ball goes out of bounds)
    Rad Racket - Deluxe Tennis 2 (Unl) (U) [a1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Rad Racket - Deluxe Tennis 2 (Unl) (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Rad Racket - Deluxe Tennis 2 (Unl) (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Rad Racket - Deluxe Tennis 2 (Unl) (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Rampart (U) [b1] (freezes, can't be played)
    Rampart (U) [b2] (freezes, can't be played)
    Rampart (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Rampart (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Reset Based 4-in-1.nes (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Road Runner (Unl) (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Road Runner (Unl) (U) [b2] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Road Runner (Unl) (U) [b3] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Road Runner (Unl) (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Road Runner (Unl) (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    RoadBlasters (U) [b1] (gfx glitches, playable)
    RoadBlasters (U) [b2] (gfx glitches, playable)
    RoadBlasters (U) [b3] (gfx glitches, playable)
    RoadBlasters (U) [b4] (does not load)
    RoadBlasters (U) [b5] (gfx glitches, playable)
    RoadBlasters (U) [o1] (gfx glitches, playable)
    RoadBlasters (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Robocop 3 (U) [b3] (sprite gfx glitch, playable)
    Robocop 3 (U) [b4] (sprite gfx glitch, playable)
    Robocop 3 (U) [o1] (sprite gfx glitch, playable)
    Robocop 3 (U) [o2] (sprite gfx glitch, playable)
    Robocop 3 (U) (sprite gfx glitch, playable)
    Rocket Ranger (U) [!] (does not load)
    Rocket Ranger (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Rocket Ranger (U) [o1] (does not load)
    Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge (U) [b3] (does not load)
    Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge (U) [b4] (gfx glitches, playable)
    Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge (U) [o1] (gfx glitches, playable)
    Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge (U) (gfx glitches, playable)
    San Guo Zhi - Qun Xiong Zheng Ba (Asia) (does not load)
    Secret Scout (Unl) (U) [o1] (enemy sprites do not load properly, not playable)
    Secret Scout (Unl) (U) [o2] (enemy sprites do not load properly, not playable)
    Secret Scout (Unl) (U) (enemy sprites do not load properly, not playable)
    Shin Samurai Spirits 2 - Haoumaru Jigoku Hen (Unl) [b1] (does not load)
    Shin Samurai Spirits 2 - Haoumaru Jigoku Hen (Unl) [b2] (does not load)
    Shin Samurai Spirits 2 - Haoumaru Jigoku Hen (Unl) (does not load)
    Ski or Die (U) [b1] (HUD graphix glitches, very playable)
    Ski or Die (U) [b2] (HUD graphix glitches, very playable)
    Ski or Die (U) [b3] (HUD graphix glitches, very playable)
    Ski or Die (U) [o1] (HUD graphix glitches, very playable)
    Ski or Die (U) (HUD graphix glitches, very playable)
    Skull & Crossbones (Unl) (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Skull & Crossbones (Unl) (U) (gfx glitch, can not be played)
    Softball Tengoku (J) [T-Eng1.1] (sprite gfx glitch, playable)
    Softball Tengoku (J) [T-Eng1.1][o1] (sprite gfx glitch, playable)
    Spiritual Warfare (Ver 6.0) (Unl) (U) [o1] (main sprite gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Spiritual Warfare (Ver 6.0) (Unl) (U) (main sprite gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Spiritual Warfare (Ver 6.1) (Unl) (U) [b1] (main sprite gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Spiritual Warfare (Ver 6.1) (Unl) (U) [b2] (main sprite gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Spiritual Warfare (Ver 6.1) (Unl) (U) [o1] (main sprite gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Spiritual Warfare (Ver 6.1) (Unl) (U) (main sprite gfx glitch, not worth playing)
    Star Luster (J) [o1] (minor HUD gfx glitches, playable)
    Star Luster (J) (minor HUD gfx glitches, playable)
    Star Trek - 25th Anniversary (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, semi-playable, not enjoyable)
    Star Trek - 25th Anniversary (U) [b2] (gfx glitch, semi-playable, not enjoyable)
    Star Trek - 25th Anniversary (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, semi-playable, not enjoyable)
    Star Trek - 25th Anniversary (U) (gfx glitch, semi-playable, not enjoyable)
    Star Voyager (U) [o1] (does not play after initial cut scene)
    Star Voyager (U) [o2] (does not load)
    Star Voyager (U) [o3] (does not play after initial cut scene)
    Star Voyager (U) (does not play after initial cut scene)
    Startropics 2 - Zoda's Revenge (U) [a1] (does not load)
    Startropics 2 - Zoda's Revenge (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Startropics 2 - Zoda's Revenge (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Startropics 2 - Zoda's Revenge (U) [b3] (does not load)
    Startropics 2 - Zoda's Revenge (U) [o1] (does not load)
    Startropics 2 - Zoda's Revenge (U) (does not load)
    Street Fighter 2 Pro (Unl) (does not load)
    Street Fighter 3 (Unl) [b1] (does not load)
    Street Fighter 3 (Unl) [b2] (does not load)
    Street Fighter 3 (Unl) [b3] (does not load)
    Street Fighter 3 (Unl) [b4] (does not load)
    Street Fighter 3 (Unl) [b5] (does not load)
    Street Fighter 3 (Unl) (does not load)
    Street Fighter Alpha Zero 97 (Unl) [!] (does not load)
    Street Fighter II (YOKO) [p1][!] (does not load)
    Street Fighter Zero 2 (Unl) (does not load)
    Stunt Kids (Unl) (U) [o1] (character sprite does not load, unplayable)
    Stunt Kids (Unl) (U) (character sprite does not load, unplayable)
    Super Contra 3 (Unl) [p1].nes (does not load)
    Super Donkey Kong (Unl) [!] (does not load)
    Super Donkey Kong (Unl) [b1] (does not load)
    Super Donkey Kong (Unl) [o1] (does not load)
    Super Donkey Kong 2 (Unl) [a1] (main sprite gfx glitch, playable, not enjoyable)
    Super Donkey Kong 2 (Unl) [a1][b1] (main sprite gfx glitch, playable, not enjoyable)
    Super Donkey Kong 2 (Unl) [a1][b2] (main sprite gfx glitch, playable, not enjoyable)
    Super Donkey Kong 2 (Unl) [b1] (main sprite gfx glitch, playable, not enjoyable)
    Super Donkey Kong 2 (Unl) [o1] (main sprite gfx glitch, playable, not enjoyable)
    Super Donkey Kong 2 (Unl) (main sprite gfx glitch, playable, not enjoyable)
    Super Mario World (Unl) (does not load)
    Super Spike V'Ball - Nintendo World Cup (U) [!] (does not load)
    Super Spike V'Ball - Nintendo World Cup (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Super Spike V'Ball - Nintendo World Cup (U) [b1][o1] (does not load)
    Super Spike V'Ball - Nintendo World Cup (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Super Turrican (E) (gfx glitch, unplayable)
    Tecmo World Wrestling (U) [b1] (freezes on announcer, can't be played)
    Tecmo World Wrestling (U) [b2] (freezes on announcer, can't be played)
    Tecmo World Wrestling (U) [o1] (freezes on announcer, can't be played)
    Tecmo World Wrestling (U) (freezes on announcer, can't be played)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (U) [b1] (sprites are invisible, can't be played)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (U) [b2] (sprites are invisible, can't be played)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (U) [b3] (sprites are invisible, can't be played)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (U) [b4] (sprites are invisible, can't be played)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (U) [o1] (sprites are invisible, can't be played)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (U) [p1] (sprites are invisible, can't be played)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (U) (sprites are invisible, can't be played)
    Tekken 2 (Unl) [a1] (does not load)
    Tekken 2 (Unl) [b1] (does not load)
    Tekken 2 (Unl) [b2] (does not load)
    Tekken 2 (Unl) [b3] (does not load)
    Tekken 2 (Unl) [b4] (does not load)
    Tekken 2 (Unl) [b5] (does not load)
    Tekken 2 (Unl) (does not load)
    Thunder Warrior.nes (does not load)
    Thunderbirds (U) [b1] (random weird gfx glitches, playable)
    Thunderbirds (U) [b2] (random weird gfx glitches, playable)
    Thunderbirds (U) [o1] (random weird gfx glitches, playable)
    Thunderbirds (U) (random weird gfx glitches, playable)
    Time Diver Avenger (Asia).nes (does not load)
    Toki (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Toki (U) (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Tokoro San no Mamoru mo Semeru mo (J).nes (sprite gfx glitches, playable, not worth playing)
    Top Gun - The Second Mission (U) [o1] (sprite gfx missing, can't be played)
    Top Gun - The Second Mission (U) (sprite gfx missing, can't be played)
    Uchuu Keibitai SDF (J).nes (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Uchuusen - Cosmo Carrier (J) [h-FFE][livePatch].nes (does not load)
    Ufouria (E).nes (gfx glitching, playable)
    Uncharted Waters (U) [b1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Uncharted Waters (U) [b2] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Uncharted Waters (U) [o1] (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Uncharted Waters (U) (gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Venus Senki (J) [T-Eng2.0] (some garbled gfx, perfectly playable)
    Venus Senki (J) [T-Eng2.0][o1] (some garbled gfx, perfectly playable)
    Venus Senki (J) [T-Eng2.1] (some garbled gfx, perfectly playable)
    Venus Senki (J) [T-Eng2.1][o1] (some garbled gfx, perfectly playable)
    Videomation (U) [o1] (complete gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Videomation (U) (complete gfx glitch, can't be played)
    Vindicators (Unl) (U) [b1] (loads, can't start game play)
    Vindicators (Unl) (U) [b2] (loads, can't start game play)
    Vindicators (Unl) (U) [b3] (loads, can't start game play)
    Vindicators (Unl) (U) [b4] (loads, can't start game play)
    Vindicators (Unl) (U) [o1] (loads, can't start game play)
    Vindicators (Unl) (U) (loads, can't start game play)
    Wally Bear and the No Gang (Unl) (U) [o1] (does not load)
    Wally Bear and the No Gang (Unl) (U) (does not load)
    Werewolf - The Last Warrior (U) [b1] (gfx glitches, freezes after first boss)
    Werewolf - The Last Warrior (U) [b2] (does not load)
    Werewolf - The Last Warrior (U) [b3] (gfx glitches, freezes after first boss)
    Werewolf - The Last Warrior (U) [o1] (gfx glitches, freezes after first boss)
    Werewolf - The Last Warrior (U) [p1] (does not load)
    Werewolf - The Last Warrior (U) (gfx glitches, freezes after first boss)
    Wily & Light no Rockboard - That's Paradise (J) [T+Eng0.10_Interiordi_Software].nes (freezes)
    World Heroes 2 (Unl).nes (gfx glitches, loading problems, can't be played)
    Wurm (U) [b1] (sprite glitches, not worth playing)
    Wurm (U) [o1] (sprite glitches, not worth playing)
    Wurm (U) (sprite glitches, not worth playing)
    WWF King of the Ring (U) [b1] (plays with no sound)
    WWF King of the Ring (U) [b2] (plays with no sound)
    WWF King of the Ring (U) [b3] (plays with no sound)
    WWF King of the Ring (U) [o1] (plays with no sound)
    WWF King of the Ring (U) (plays with no sound)
    Xenephobe (U) [b1] (does not load)
    Xenophobe (U) [o1] (minor gfx glitches, highly playable)
    Xenophobe (U) [o2] (minor gfx glitches, highly playable)
    Xenophobe (U) (minor gfx glitches, highly playable)
    Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The (U) [b1] (bg gfx shake, playable)
    Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The (U) [b2] (bg gfx shake, playable)
    Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The (U) [b3] (bg gfx shake, playable)
    Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The (U) [o1] (bg gfx shake, playable)
    Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The (U) (bg gfx shake, playable)
    Ys 3 - Wanderers From Ys (J)[live_patch].nes (gfx don't load fully, can't be played)
    Yuu Yuu Hakusho Final - Makai Saikyou Retsuden (Asia).nes (does not load)

List 2 (Working ROMs - See List1 for more details):

1942 (JU).nes
    1943 (U).nes
    3-D Battles of World Runner, The (U).nes
    3D World Runner (JJ - Tobidase Daisakusen Part 2 (J)).nes
    720 (U).nes
    8 Eyes (U).nes
    Adventures in the Magic Kingdom (U).nes
    Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].nes
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (J).nes
    Adventures of Lolo 3 (U) [o1].nes
    Adventures of Tom Sawyer (U).nes
    After Burner (Tengen) [!].nes
    After Burner II (J).nes
    Akumajou Special - Boku Dracula-kun (J) [T+Eng1.02_Vice].nes
    Aladdin (Unl).nes
    Alien 3 (U).nes
    Alien Syndrome (J).nes
    Arch Rivals (U).nes
    Arctic (J).nes
    Arkanoid (U).nes
    Arkista's Ring (U) [!].nes
    Astyanax (U).nes
    Atlantis no Nazo (J).nes
    Attack Animal Gakuen (J) [T+Eng1.0_PentarouZero].nes
    Bad Dudes (U).nes
    Balloon Fight (JU).nes
    Battle City (J).nes
    Battle Formula (J).nes
    Battle of Olympus, The (U).nes
    Battleship (U).nes
    Battletoads (U).nes
    Battletoads Double Dragon (U).nes
    Binary Land (J).nes
    Bionic Commando (U).nes
    Bionic Commando 99 (Hack).nes
    Bird Week (J) [hM03].nes
    Blades of Steel (U).nes
    Blaster Master (U).nes
    Blind Fu (Kung Fu Hack).nes
    Bomberman 2 (U).nes
    Boulder Dash (J).nes
    Bram Stoker's Dracula (U).nes
    Brush Roller (Asia).nes
    Bubble Bath Babes (Unl) (UE) [!].nes
    Bubble Bobble (U).nes
    Bubble Bobble Part 2 (U).nes
    Bucky O'Hare (U) [!].nes
    Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle, The (U).nes
    Burger Time (U) [!].nes
    B-Wings (J) [a2].nes
    Captain Tsubasa (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Castlequest (U).nes
    Castlevania (PRG 0) (U).nes
    Castlevania 2 - Simon's Quest (U).nes
    Castlevania 3 - Dracula's Curse (U).nes
    Challenger (J).nes
    Championship Lode Runner (J).nes
    Chaos World (J) [T-Eng.98_AGTP].nes
    Chester Field - Ankoku Shin heno Chousen (J) [T+Eng1.00b_AGTP].nes
    Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (U) [!].nes
    Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 (U).nes
    Choplifter (J).nes
    Chou Jikuu Yousai - Macross (J).nes
    Choujin Sentai - Jetman (J) [T+Eng1.00_Magimoogle].nes
    Chuka Taisen (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Circus Charlie (J) [p1].nes
    Clash At Demonhead (U).nes
    Clu Clu Land (JU).nes
    Cobra Command (U).nes
    Cobra Triangle (U).nes
    Cocoron (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Code Name Viper (U).nes
    Commando (U).nes
    Conquest of the Crystal Palace (U).nes
    Contra (Gryzor) (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Contra Force (U).nes
    Cosmo Police - Galivan (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Cowboy Kid (U).nes
    Crisis Force (J).nes
    Crystalis (U).nes
    Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat (U).nes
    Darkwing Duck (U).nes
    Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum (U).nes
    Defender 2 (U).nes
    Defender of the Crown (U).nes
    Deja Vu (U).nes
    Destiny of an Emperor (U).nes
    Dick Tracy (U).nes
    Dig Dug (J).nes
    Dizzy The Adventurer (Aladdin Cart) (Unl) (U).nes
    Donkey Kong (JU).nes
    Donkey Kong 3 (JUE).nes
    Donkey Kong Jr. (JU).nes
    Double Dragon (Nude Hack).nes
    Double Dragon 3 - The Sacred Stones (U).nes
    Double Dribble (U).nes
    Dough Boy (J).nes
    Downtown Special - Kunio Kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou! (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Dr Chaos (U).nes
    Dr Mario (JU).nes
    Dragon Power (U).nes
    Dragon Scroll - Yomigaerishi Maryuu (J).nes
    Dragon Warrior (PRG 1) (U).nes
    Dragon Warrior 2 (U) [o1].nes
    Dragon Warrior 3 (U).nes
    Dragon Warrior 4 (U).nes
    Duck (Unl) [o1].nes
    Duck Tales (U) [o1].nes
    Duck Tales 2 (U) [o3].nes
    Elevator Action (U).nes
    Excitebike (JU).nes
    Facemaker (Dr. PC. Jr.) (Chinese) (Unl).nes
    Fall of the Moon v1.0 (Zelda Hack).nes
    Family Computer - Othello (J).nes
    Family Pinball (J).nes
    Family Tennis (J).nes
    Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy, The (Unl) (U).nes
    Faxanadu (U).nes
    Felix the Cat (U).nes
    Field Combat (J) [!].nes
    Fighting Golf (J).nes
    Final Fantasy (U).nes
    Final Fantasy 3 (J) [T-Eng1.1].nes
    Flintstones - The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy, The (U).nes
    Flintstones 2 - The Surprise at Dinosaur Peak!, The (U).nes
    Flipull - An Exciting Cube Game (J) [a1].nes
    Flying Dragon - The Secret Scroll (U).nes
    Flying Hero (J).nes
    Flying Warriors (U).nes
    Formation Z (J).nes
    Foton - The Ultimate Game on Planet Earth (J) [T+Eng1.00_KingMike].nes
    Four Players Tennis (E) [!].nes
    Free Fall (U) (Prototype) [!].nes
    Fudou Myouou Den (J).nes
    Fun House (U).nes
    Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (J) [T-Eng1.3].nes
    Fuzzical Fighter (J) [T-Eng1.0b].nes
    Galaga (U).nes
    Galaxian (J).nes
    Game Party (J).nes
    Ganbare Goemon! - Karakuri Douchuu (J) [T-Eng1.02].nes
    Gargoyle's Quest 2 - The Demon Darkness (U).nes
    Garou Densetsu Special (Unl).nes
    Gauntlet (U).nes
    Gekitotsu Yonku Battle (J).nes
    Getsufuu Maden (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Ghost Ninja (River City Ransom Hack).nes
    Ghosts'n Goblins (U).nes
    Gilligan's Island (U).nes
    Gimmick! (J) [a1].nes
    Goal! (U).nes
    Gold Medal Challenge '92 (U).nes
    Golf (JU).nes
    Golf '92, The (J).nes
    Golf Club - Birdy Rush (J).nes
    Golf Grand Slam (U).nes
    Golgo 13 - Top Secret Episode (U).nes
    Goonies 2, The (U).nes
    Goonies, The (J).nes
    Gorby no Pipeline Dai Sakusen (J).nes
    Gradius (U).nes
    Gradius 2 (J).nes
    Grand Master (J).nes
    Guevara (J).nes
    Gun Nac (U).nes
    Gun Smoke (U).nes
    Gun-Dec (J).nes
    Gyruss (U) [o1].nes
    Hammerin' Harry (E) [!].nes
    Harlem Globetrotters (U) [o1].nes
    Heavy Barrel (U).nes
    Heavy Shreddin' (U).nes
    Hello Kitty World (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Herakles no Eikou 2 - Titan no Metsubou (J) [T-Eng1.3].nes
    Hi no Tori - Houou Hen - Gaou no Bouken (J).nes
    Holy Diver (J).nes
    Hoops (U).nes
    Hottaaman no Chitei Tanken (Hotman) (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Hudson's Adventure Island (U).nes
    Hudson's Adventure Island 2 (U).nes
    Hudson's Adventure Island 3 (U).nes
    Hydlide (U).nes
    I Can Remember (U).nes
    Ice Climber (U).nes
    Ice Hockey (U).nes
    Ikari 3 - The Rescue (U).nes
    Ikari Warriors (U).nes
    Ikari Warriors 2 - Victory Road (U).nes
    Ikinari Musician (J).nes
    Ikki (J).nes
    Immortal, The (U).nes
    Impossible Mission 2 (Unl) (U).nes
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Taito) (U).nes
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (UBI Soft) (U).nes
    Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (U).nes
    Iron Tank (U).nes
    Ironsword - Wizards & Warriors 2 (U).nes
    Isolated Warrior (U).nes
    Ivan Ironman Stewart's Super Offroad (U).nes
    J League Fighting Soccer - The King of Ace Strikers (J).nes
    J League Winning Goal (J).nes
    Jack Nicklaus' Greatest 18 Holes of Championship Golf (U).nes
    Jackal (U).nes
    Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (U).nes
    Jajamaru no Dai Bouken (J).nes
    James Bond Jr (U).nes
    Jaws (U) [!].nes
    Jimmy Connor's Tennis (U).nes
    John Elway's Quarterback (U) [o3].nes
    Journey to Silius (U).nes
    Joust (U).nes
    Joy Mech Fight (J) [T+Eng100%_AlanMidas].nes
    Jumpin' Kid - Jack to Mame no Ki Monogatari (J).nes
    Jungle Book, The (U).nes
    Juuouki (J).nes
    Kabuki - Quantum Fighter (U) [o1].nes
    Kame no Ongaeshi - Urashima Densetsu (J).nes
    Kamen no Ninja - Akakage (J).nes
    Kamen no Ninja - Hanamaru (J).nes
    Kanshakudama Nage Kantarou no Toukaidou Gojuusan Tsugi (J).nes
    Karate Champ (U).nes
    Karate Kid, The (U).nes
    Karnov (U).nes
    Kart Fighter (Unl).nes
    Kero Kero Keroppi no Dai Bouken (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Kero Kero Keroppi no Dai Bouken 2 - Donuts Ike ha Oosawagi! (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Keroppi to Keroriinu no Splash Bomb! (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Kick Master (U).nes
    Kickle Cubicle (U).nes
    Kid Icarus (UE).nes
    Kid Klown (U).nes
    Kid Kool (U).nes
    Kid Niki - Radical Ninja (U).nes
    Kid Nikki 2 - Karakuri Land (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Kid Nikki 3 - Taiketsu! Zouringen (J) [T+Eng1.00_Suicidal].nes
    King Kong 2 - Ikari no Megaton Punch (J).nes
    King of Kings, The (U) (V1.2) [!].nes
    King's Knight (U).nes
    Kings of the Beach (U).nes
    King's Quest V (U).nes
    Kinnikuman - Muscle Tag Match (J).nes
    Kirby's Adventure (U).nes
    Kiwi Kraze (U).nes
    Klash Ball (U).nes
    Klax (J).nes
    Konami Hyper Soccer (E).nes
    Krazy Kreatures (Unl) (U).nes
    Krusty's Fun House (U).nes
    Kung-Fu Heroes (U).nes
    Kyoro Chan Land (J).nes
    Kyouryuu Sentai Juuranger (J).nes
    Kyuukyoku Tiger (J).nes
    Last Ninja, The (U).nes
    Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf (U).nes
    Legend of Kage, The (U).nes
    Legend of Prince Valiant, The (E).nes
    Legend of the Ghost Lion (U).nes
    Legend of Zelda, The (PRG 1) (U).nes
    Legendary Wings (U).nes
    Lemmings (U).nes
    Lifeforce (U).nes
    Linus Spacehead's Cosmic Crusade (Aladdin Cart) (Unl) (U).nes
    Little Mermaid, The (U).nes
    Little Red Hood (Unl) (HES) [!].nes
    Little Samson (U).nes
    Lode Runner (U).nes
    Lone Ranger, The (U).nes
    Loopz (U).nes
    Lost Word of Jenny (J).nes
    Low G Man (U).nes
    Luigi and the Christmas Quest (Final) (SMB1 Hack).nes
    Lunar Pool (U).nes
    Lupin Sansei - Pandora no Isan (J) [T-Eng_Vice-LivePatch].nes
    Madd City War X (River City Ransom Hack).nes
    Mafat Conspiracy - Golgo 13 (U).nes
    Magic Block [p1].nes
    Magic Jewelry (Asia).nes
    Magic John (J).nes
    Magic Johnson's Fast Break (U).nes
    Magic of Scheherazade, The (U).nes
    Magical Doropie (J) [T-Eng LivePatch].nes
    Magician (U).nes
    Magnum Kiki Ippatsu - Empire City - 1931 (J).nes
    Majou Densetsu 2 - Daimashikyou Galious (J) [T-Eng0.31b].nes
    Maniac Mansion (U).nes
    Mappy (J) [!].nes
    Mappy-Land (U).nes
    Marble Madness (U).nes
    Mario Bros (JU).nes
    Mario's Time Machine! (U).nes
    Master Chu & The Drunkard Hu (Unl) (U) [o1].nes
    Mega Man - Wily's Conquest (Mega Man Hack).nes
    Mega Man (U).nes
    Mega Man 2 (U).nes
    Mega Man 3 (U) [!].nes
    Mega Man 4 (U).nes
    Mega Man 5 (U).nes
    Mega Man 6 (U).nes
    Mega Man Wily's Conquest 2 v0.71b (Mega Man 2 Hack).nes
    Mendel Palace (U).nes
    Metal Fighter (Unl) (U).nes
    Metal Gear (U).nes
    Metal Mech (U).nes
    Metal Storm (U).nes
    Metro-Cross (J).nes
    Metroid (U).nes
    Mickey Mousecapade (U).nes
    Micro Machines (Unl) (U).nes
    Might and Magic (U).nes
    Mighty Bomb Jack (U).nes
    Mighty Final Fight (U).nes
    Millipede (U).nes
    Milon's Secret Castle (U).nes
    Mini Putt (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Minna no Taabou no Nakayoshi Daisakusen (J) [T+Eng1.01_Suicidal].nes
    Miracle Ropit's Adventure in 2100 (J).nes
    Mission Impossible (U).nes
    Mitsume ga Tooru (J) [T-Eng1.01].nes
    Moai Kun (J) [T+Eng1.00_Suicidal].nes
    Moero TwinBee - Cinnamon Hakase wo Sukue! (J).nes
    Monster in My Pocket (U).nes
    Moon Crystal (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Mortal Kombat 3 (Unl) [p1].nes
    Mortal Kombat 4 (Unl) [p1].nes
    Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Unl) [p1][!].nes
    Mortal Kombat V1996 Turbo 30 Peoples (Unl) [!].nes
    Motor City Patrol (U).nes
    Mouryou Senki Madara (J) [T-Eng_LivePatch].nes
    Ms Pac-Man (Namco) (U).nes
    Ms Pac-Man (Unl) (U).nes
    Musashi no Bouken (J) [T-Eng0.98].nes
    Musashi no Ken - Tadaima Shugyou Chuu (J).nes
    Mutant Virus, The (U).nes
    Mystery Quest (U) [o1].nes
    Nagagutsu wo Haita Neko - Sekai Isshuu 80 Nichi Dai Bouken (J).nes
    NARC (U).nes
    Nekketsu Kouha - Kunio Kun (J) [T-ENG_LivePatch].nes
    NES Open Tournament Golf (U).nes
    New Ghostbusters 2 (E) [!].nes
    Nibbles by Damian Yeppick (PD).nes
    Nightmare On Elm Street, A (U).nes
    Nightshade (U).nes
    Niji no Silk Road (J) [T-Eng1.01][o1].nes
    Ninja Crusaders (U).nes
    Ninja Gaiden (U).nes
    Ninja Gaiden 2 - The Dark Sword of Chaos (U).nes
    Ninja Hattori Kun (J).nes
    Ninja Jajamaru - Ginga Daisakusen (J) [T+Eng1.00_HTI].nes
    Ninja Jajamaru Kun (J).nes
    Ninja Kun - Ashura no Shou (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Nintendo World Cup (U).nes
    Nuts & Milk (J).nes
    Obake no Q Tarou - Wanwan Panic (J).nes
    Onyanko Town (J).nes
    Operation Secret Storm (Unl) (U).nes
    Operation Wolf (U).nes
    Othello (Unl) (HES) [!].nes
    Over Horizon (J).nes
    Paaman Part 2 - Himitsu Kessha Madoodan wo Taose! (J) [T+Eng1.00_KingMike].nes
    Pac-Land (J).nes
    Pac-Man (Unl) (Tengen) (U) [!].nes
    Pacmania (Unl) (U).nes
    Palamedes (U).nes
    Palamedes 2 - Star Twinkles (J).nes
    Panic Restaurant (U).nes
    Paperboy 2 (U).nes
    Parallel World (J).nes
    Parasol Stars - The Story of Bubble Bobble 3 (E) [!].nes
    Parodius (E).nes
    Peek-A-Boo Poker (Unl) (UE) [!].nes
    Peepar Time (J).nes
    Penguin & Seal, The (HES) (Unl) [!].nes
    Penguin Kun Wars (J).nes
    Perfect Bowling (J).nes
    Perfect Fit (U).nes
    Pesterminator (Unl) (U).nes
    Peter Pan & The Pirates (U).nes
    Phantom Fighter (U).nes
    Pikachu.nes
    Pinball (JU).nes
    Pinball Quest (U).nes
    Pinball Wars (Pinball Quest Hack).nes
    Pipe Block.nes
    Pipe Dream (U) [o1].nes
    Pirates! (U).nes
    Pizza Pop! (J).nes
    Plasma Ball (J).nes
    Platoon (U).nes
    Pocket Zaurus - Juu Ouken no Nazo (J).nes
    Pooyan (J).nes
    Popeye (JU).nes
    POW - Prisoners of War (U).nes
    Power Blade (U) [!].nes
    Power Blade 2 (U).nes
    Power Blazer (J).nes
    Power Soccer (J).nes
    P'radikus Conflict (Unl) (U).nes
    Predator (U).nes
    Prince of Persia (U).nes
    Princess Tomato in Salad Kingdom (U).nes
    Pro Wrestling (U).nes
    Probotector (E).nes
    Puc-Man (Pac-Man Hack).nes
    Punisher, The (U).nes
    Puss 'n Boots - Pero's Great Adventure (U) [o1].nes
    Puyo Puyo (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Puzzle (Unl) (U).nes
    Puzznic (U).nes
    Q-bert (U).nes
    Quarth (J).nes
    Quattro Adventure (Unl) (U).nes
    Quattro Arcade (Unl) (U).nes
    Quattro Sports (Unl) (U).nes
    Quest of Ki, The (J).nes
    Quinty (J) [hM04].nes
    Rackets & Rivals (E) [!].nes
    Radia Senki - Reimei Hen (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Raid 2020 (Unl) (U) [!].nes
    Raid on Bungeling Bay (U).nes
    Rainbow Islands - The Story of Bubble Bobble 2 (U).nes
    Rally Bike (U).nes
    Rambo (U).nes
    Rampage (U).nes
    RBI Baseball (U).nes
    RBI Baseball 2 (Unl) (U).nes
    RBI Baseball 3 (Unl) (U).nes
    RC Pro-Am (PRG 1) (U).nes
    RC Pro-Am 2 (U).nes
    Ren & Stimpy Show, The (U).nes
    Renegade (U).nes
    Rescue - The Embassy Mission (U).nes
    Riddler's Escape From Arkham (Mega Man 3 Hack).nes
    Ring King (U).nes
    River City Ransom (U).nes
    Road Fighter (E) [!].nes
    Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves (U).nes
    Robo Warrior (U).nes
    Robocco Wars (J).nes
    Robocop (U).nes
    Robocop 2 (U).nes
    Robocop 3 (U).nes
    Robocop Vs The Terminator (Prototype) (U).nes
    Rock 'n' Ball (U).nes
    Rocketeer, The (U).nes
    Rockin' Kats (U) [!].nes
    Rod Land (E) [!].nes
    Rollerball (U).nes
    Rollerblade Racer (U).nes
    Rollergames (U) [!].nes
    Rolling Thunder (Unl) (U).nes
    Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge (U).nes
    Route-16 Turbo (J).nes
    Rush'n Attack (U).nes
    Rygar (U).nes
    Saint Seiya - Ougon Densetsu (J) [T+Eng1.00_KingMike].nes
    Saiyuuki World (J).nes
    Saiyuuki World 2 - Tenjoukai no Majin (J) [T+Eng1.00_PentarouZero].nes
    Sakigake!! Otoko Juku - Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei (J).nes
    Salamander (J).nes
    Sanrio Cup - Pon Pon Volley (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Section Z (U).nes
    Seicross (U).nes
    Seikima II - Akuma no Gyakushuu (J).nes
    Shadow of the Ninja (U).nes
    Shadowgate (U).nes
    Shatterhand (U).nes
    Shin Jinrui - The New Type (J).nes
    Shinobi (Unl) (U).nes
    Shockwave (Unl) (U).nes
    Shufflepuck Cafe (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Side Pocket (U).nes
    Side Winder (Xiang Wei She) (Joy Van) (Unl).nes
    Silent Assault (Unl) (U) [o1].nes
    Silk Worm (U).nes
    Silver Surfer (U).nes
    Simpsons - Bart Vs the Space Mutants, The (U).nes
    Simpsons - Bart Vs the World, The (U).nes
    Simpsons - Bartman Meets Radioactive Man, The (U).nes
    Skate or Die 2 - The Search for Double Trouble (U).nes
    Skate or Die! (U).nes
    Ski or Die (U).nes
    Skinhead City (River City Ransom Hack).nes
    Sky Destroyer (J).nes
    Sky Kid (U).nes
    Sky Shark (U).nes
    Slalom (U).nes
    Smash TV (U) [!].nes
    Smurfs, The (E) [!].nes
    Snake Rattle'n Roll (U).nes
    Snake's Revenge (U).nes
    Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular (U).nes
    Snow Bros (U).nes
    Soccer (JU) [o2].nes
    Soccer League - Winner's Cup (J).nes
    Solar Jetman - Hunt for the Golden Warpship (U).nes
    Solar Wars Silent V.2 (PD).nes
    Solitaire (Unl) (U).nes
    Solomon's Key (U) [!].nes
    Solomon's Key 2 (E) [!].nes
    Solstice (U).nes
    Somari (Unl).nes
    Son Son (J).nes
    Sonic 3D Blast 5 (Unl) [!].nes
    Space Invaders (J).nes
    Spartan X 2 (J) [T+Eng7Mar2003_Abstract Crouton Productions].nes
    Spelunker (U) [!].nes
    Spelunker 2 - Yuusha heno Chousen (J) [T+Eng0.9_Sarysa].nes
    Spider-Man - Return of the Sinister Six (U) [!].nes
    Splatter House - Wanpaku Graffiti (J) [T-Eng2.0].nes
    Spy Hunter (U).nes
    Spy Vs Spy (U).nes
    Sqoon (U).nes
    Stanley - The Search for Dr Livingston (U).nes
    Star Force (U) [o1].nes
    Star Gate (J).nes
    Star Soldier (U).nes
    Star Trek - The Next Generation (U).nes
    Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back (U).nes
    Star Wars (Namco) (J).nes
    Star Wars (U).nes
    Starship Hector (U).nes
    Startropics (U).nes
    Stealth ATF (U).nes
    Sted - Iseki Wakusei no Yabou (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Street Fighter 2010 (U).nes
    Street Fighter VI 12 Peoples (Unl) [!].nes
    Strider (U).nes
    Sugoro Quest - Dice no Senshitachi (J) [T+Eng1.00_AlanMidas].nes
    Summer Carnival '92 - Recca (J) [T+Eng1.00_AGTP].nes
    Sunman (E) (Prototype).nes
    Super Arabian (J).nes
    Super C (U).nes
    Super Contra 7 (Unl) [p1].nes
    Super Dodge Ball (U).nes
    Super Dyna'mix Badminton (J).nes
    Super Mario Bros (PRG 1) (JU).nes
    Super Mario Bros 2 (PRG 1) (U).nes
    Super Mario Bros 3 (PRG 1) (U).nes
    Super Off-Road (E) [!].nes
    Super Pinball (J).nes
    Super Pitfall (U).nes
    Super Spike V'Ball (U).nes
    Super Sports Challenge (Aladdin Cart) (Unl) (E).nes
    Super Sprint (Unl) (U).nes
    Super Spy Hunter (U).nes
    Super Star Force (J).nes
    Superman (U).nes
    Swamp Thing (U) [!].nes
    Sweet Home (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Sword Master (U).nes
    Swords and Serpents (U).nes
    T&C 2 - Thrilla's Surfari (U).nes
    T&C Surf Design (U).nes
    Taboo - The Sixth Sense (U).nes
    Tag Team Wrestling (U).nes
    Tagin' Dragon (Unl) (U).nes
    Taito Basketball (J).nes
    Taito Chase HQ (J).nes
    Taiyou no Yuusha Fighbird (J) [T-Eng1.01].nes
    Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima 2 (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima 3 (J).nes
    Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima 4 (J) [T-Eng1.0].nes
    Takahashi Meijin no Bugutte Honey (J).nes
    TaleSpin (U).nes
    Target Renegade (U).nes
    Tashiro Masashi no Princess ga Ippai (J) [T+Eng1.00_Suicidal].nes
    Tecmo Baseball (U).nes
    Tecmo Bowl (U).nes
    Tecmo Cup - Soccer Game (U).nes
    Tecmo NBA Basketball (U).nes
    Tecmo Super Bowl (U).nes
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (U).nes
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (U).nes
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters (U).nes
    Tenchi wo Kurau 2 - Shokatsu Koumei Den (J) [T-Eng1.12].nes
    Tennis (JU).nes
    Terminator 2 - Judgement Day (U).nes
    Terminator, The (U).nes
    Terra Cresta (U).nes
    Tetrastar - The Fighter (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Tetris (J).nes
    Tetris (U).nes
    Tetris (Unl) (U).nes
    Tetris 2 (U) [!].nes
    Tetris 2 + Bombliss (J).nes
    Tetsuwan Atom (J).nes
    Thexder (J) [!].nes
    Three Stooges (U).nes
    Thunder & Lightning (U).nes
    Thunderbirds (U).nes
    Thundercade (U).nes
    Tiger-Heli (U) [o1].nes
    Time Lord (U).nes
    Time Zone (J) [T+Eng1.2_KingMike].nes
    Times of Lore (U).nes
    Tiny Toon Adventures (U).nes
    Tiny Toon Adventures 2 - Trouble in Wackyland (U).nes
    Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Workshop (U).nes
    Titan (J).nes
    Tokkyuu Shirei - Solbrain (J) [T-Eng_1.01].nes
    Tom & Jerry (and Tuffy) (U).nes
    Tom Sawyer no Bouken (J).nes
    Tombs and Treasure (U).nes
    Toobin (Unl) (U).nes
    Top Gun (U).nes
    Total Recall (U).nes
    Totally Rad (U).nes
    Totsuzen! Machoman (J).nes
    Toukon Club (J).nes
    Toxic Crusaders (U).nes
    Track & Field (U).nes
    Track & Field 2 (U).nes
    Transformers - Comvoy no Nazo (J) [T-Eng1.00].nes
    Treasure Master (U).nes
    Triathron, The (J).nes
    Trog (U).nes
    Trojan (U).nes
    Trolls on Treasure Island (Unl) (U).nes
    Tsuppari Oozumou (J) [T-Eng1.01].nes
    Twin Cobra (U).nes
    Twin Eagle (Shuang Ying) (Joy Van) (Unl).nes
    Twin Eagle (U).nes
    TwinBee (J).nes
    TwinBee 3 - Poko Poko Dai Maou (J) [T+Eng1.02_Demiforce].nes
    Ultima - Exodus (U).nes
    Ultima - Quest of the Avatar (U).nes
    Ultima - Warriors of Destiny (U).nes
    Ultimate Air Combat (U).nes
    Ultimate Basketball (U).nes
    Ultimate League Soccer (Unl) (U).nes
    Ultimate Stuntman (Unl) (U).nes
    Ultraman Club - Kaijuu Dai Kessen!! (J).nes
    Uninvited (U).nes
    Unknown Multi Cart (Unl).nes
    Untouchables, The (U).nes
    Urban Champion (JU).nes
    Urusei Yatsura - Lum no Wedding Bell (J).nes
    USA Ice Hockey in FC (J).nes
    Utsurun Desu (J).nes
    Valis - The Fantastic Soldier (J) [live-patch].nes
    Valkyrie no Bouken - Toki no Kagi Densetsu (J) [T+Eng1.0_SGST].nes
    Vegas Dream (U).nes
    Venice Beach Volleyball (Unl) (U).nes
    Vice - Project Doom (U).nes
    Volguard II (J).nes
    Volleyball (U).nes
    Wacky Races (U).nes
    Wagan Land (J) [T-Eng100%].nes
    Wagan Land 2 (J)[live-patch].nes
    Wai Wai World (J) [T-Eng3.0].nes
    Wai Wai World 2 - SOS!! Paseri Jou (J) [T+Eng1.01_Vice].nes
    Wait and See.nes
    Wall Street Kid (U).nes
    Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World (J) [T-Eng].nes
    Warehouse No. 18 (Unl) (Russian) [!].nes
    Wario's Woods (U).nes
    Warpman (J).nes
    Wayne Gretzky Hockey (U).nes
    Wayne's World (U).nes
    WCW World Championship Wrestling (U).nes
    Wheel of Fortune - Starring Vanna White (U).nes
    Wheel of Fortune (U).nes
    Wheel of Fortune Family Edition (U).nes
    Wheel of Fortune Junior Edition (U).nes
    Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego (U).nes
    Where's Waldo (U).nes
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit (U).nes
    Whomp'Em (U).nes
    Widget (U).nes
    Willow (U).nes
    Wing of Madoola, The (J).nes
    Wit's (J).nes
    Wizardry - Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (U).nes
    Wizardry - The Knight of Diamonds (U).nes
    Wizards & Warriors (U).nes
    Wizards & Warriors 3 (U).nes
    Wolverine (U).nes
    World Champ (U) [!].nes
    World Games (U).nes
    Wrath of the Black Manta (U).nes
    Wrecking Crew (JUE).nes
    Wu Shi Hun (Samurai Shodown) (Unl).nes
    WWF King of the Ring (U).nes
    WWF Steel Cage Challenge (U).nes
    WWF Wrestlemania (U).nes
    WWF Wrestlemania Challenge (U).nes
    Xenophobe (U).nes
    Xevious (U).nes
    Xexyz (U).nes
    Yie Ar Kung-Fu (V1.4) (J).nes
    Yo! Noid (U).nes
    Yoshi (U).nes
    Yoshi's Cookie (U).nes
    Youkai Club (J).nes
    Youkai Douchuuki (J).nes
    Ys (J)[live_patch].nes
    Ys 2 - Ancient Ys Vanished The Final Chapter (J)[live_patch].nes
    Yume Penguin Monogatari (J) [!][live_patch].nes
    Zanac (U).nes
    Zelda 2 - The Adventure of Link (U).nes
    Zen Intergalactic Ninja (U).nes
    Zenbei!! Pro Basket (J).nes
    Zippy Race (J).nes
    Zombie Hunter (J) [T+Eng1.01_KingMike].nes
    Zombie Nation (U).nes

===============================================================
    Files: 703

2. Cheesemonkey

Newcomer Cheesemonkey Member

United States
    Kirby's adventure has the lag.

It might just be that I'm used to the SNES and DS ones, and that it might just be that slow, but it's not what I'm used to.

Of course i've never played it on an NES (or an NES)

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Excellent work, thanks for all the effort put into this. The only thing I'd question is Paperboy's listing as incompatible, as it's entirely playable without the music, but other than that I have no complaints.

Would you mind if I copied this into the PHWiki article for NES DS (with credit and link back of course)?

4. Another World
    OP

Colombia
    well don't think of each rom in that list as being incompatible. if its in the list it simply means there are some issues with the game. on my master list i have a + for each rom that was kept regardless of small issues. paperboy is one of those roms!

yea by all means throw it up on the phwiki, and drop me a credit for my efforts =)

dropping an edit here:
    i would like to see the list on the PHWIKI but with a short explination that this is not a complete list and also to invite others to make the comments more complete. i realize while reading over the list that some comments are very vague, yet i know what they mean. i just don't really have the patiences to retest the roms and type up a more complete list.

-aw

5. Fun_Zephyr

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Sweet list and many thanks for the time an effort put in.

I just wanetd to add I tried "Adventures of Lolo 2 (U).nes" and it loads, but after you start the game it starts you in the wall in the top left corner of the screen and you can't do anything. It does not even look like level 1.1 that you start on. I have tried several different downloads of this and they work with NES Emulators just not nesDS.

I converted the file to GBA and it works perfectly.

6. Another World
    OP

Colombia
    Adventures of Lolo (J).nes (gfx glitch on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [b1] (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [b2] (gfx glitch on load, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [b3] (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) [o1] (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U) (loads fine, main sprite trapped in wall on level 1, can't be played)

*both of these play perfectly fine on the recent build of pocketnes, good news if you have a slot2 flash kit.

you're right that must have been one of the ROMs i just loaded up and checked to see if it looked ok. i'm going to go a bit more testing and then edit the original list to make adjustments which include all of the various versions. i didn't realize until i tested again that the level design was different.

to further edit this post...
    Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].nes is unique to the US
    Adventures of Lolo 2 (U).nes is the american version of Adventures of Lolo (J).nes, same intro screens but different level design.
    Adventures of Lolo 3 (U).nes is the american version of Adventures of Lolo 2 (J).nes, same intro screens but different level design.

cheers,
    -aw

7. PigVenus

Member PigVenus GBAtemp Regular

Sri Lanka
    Mike Tyson's Punch Out! (and probably Punch Out!) have graphical glitches, but I wouldn't deem them as unplayable. Little Mac, his opponents, and the Mario referee are all fine. However, the energy bars, timer, crowd background, and the between-round corner scenes have severe corruption.

Amazing list! That is a substantial amount of work and I am sure that the nesDS author would find it helpful to have that list. You ought to send it to him (if you haven't done so already).

Great job!!!

8. Another World
    OP

Colombia
    last i read loopy does not want to do updates, and dwedit said he has only looked over the source. when the list is a bit more polished by having gbatemp'ers step forward with suggestions, i will post it up for dwedit to reference if he is interested.

as for punchout, i put that it was very glitchy and not worth playing. it is playable but i don't really get any enjoyment out of it the way it currently emulates with nesDS.

do you feel i should take that part out and just replace it with "heavily glitched graphics, playable"?

-another world

9. Stryker412

Newcomer Stryker412 Member

United States
    Shame too, I was really hoping to play some Tyson. [​IMG]

Amazing list! Did you do one for SNESds too?

10. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    The SNES emulators for the DS already have several extensive compatibility lists.

http://luffy.free.fr/nds/snesds_compat/index.php - SNES DS
    http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SnezziDS_Compatibility_List - SnezziDS
    http://www.pocketheaven.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6334 - SnezziDS
    http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNEmulDS_Compatibility_List - SNEmulDS
    http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/SNE...patibility_List - SNEmulDS

Has anyone tried Punch Out! in NesterDS to see if it works as intended there? NesterDS uses a software renderer, so graphics should be better.

11. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    The reason alot of the games in your not working list don't work is because they're bad dumps, hence the after them. They won't even run properly on a proper machine.

12. Another World
    OP

Colombia

you misunderstand the list and assume i do not know how cowering has set up the goodtools codes. when a game failed i tested every dump i could find in goodnes 3.10. in some cases the bad dumps worked where the good dumps did not. in other cases the alternate good dump worked where the original did not. i am fully aware of what the goodtools codes mean, the list represents a testing of everything not just the 1 rom that is a good dump.

-another world

13. Another World
    OP

Colombia
    i added Faxanadu (U).nes to the working list. someone pointed out that i skipped it (oops!).

dwedit wrote "MC Kids is known to not work. It fails to load the bonus stages (stored in VROM). Weird, since it works fine in pocketnes."

i am moving it to the not working list...

-another world

14. PizzaPasta

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States

I gave it a shot on my R4 a few months ago but it froze at the start of the first match. It ran terribly slow even if I messed with some of the settings and still locked up when Mario would shout "Fight!"

Another World; is it fair to consider Earthbound Zero as a non-working ROM even though you can get it to work by importing a SAV file from a PC based NES emulator like Nestopia?

15. Another World
    OP

Colombia
    i didn't know that was possible. do you have any walkthroughs or info on it? i'd galdly move the game to working after a bit of hacking on the users part. i would like to confirm it and add some info to help others.

-another world

16. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    It's not really hacking lol. All you do is take the .sav file the emulator creates and load it with NesDS. [​IMG]

17. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I can confirm that Earthbound Zero works for the most part in nesDS, it's just the part where you name your characters that crashes. All you have to do is start a game in an emulator for the computer and save the game at the first opportunity you get. I did this with Nestopia and the save file worked in nesDS without modification.

18. PizzaPasta

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States
    Yeah, it's easy to do. I've seen this posted so many times but I think a lot of people still don't know about it.

Here's one of the first posts I've read about it: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70151

This will work for both Earthbound (Prototype) and the Demiforce hack as well as Mother (J)

19. prviglupan

Newcomer prviglupan Newbie

United States
    wow thanks a lot for this. It's very helpful. [​IMG]

20. Another World
    OP

Colombia
    just to be sure here are you guys talking about Mother (J).nes or Earth Bound (Prototype) (U).nes? Mother isn't in the original list because it is completly in Japanese so I did not toy with it at all.

pizzapasta did originally say Earth Bound Zero, which is Mother.

once i am clear what we are talking about i will make adjustments to the list.

cheers,
    -another world