NES/SNES on DS? I've tried everyting :-/

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by CrossFireXT17, Dec 29, 2006.

Dec 29, 2006
  1. CrossFireXT17
    OP

Newcomer CrossFireXT17 Member

United States
    Hey everyone well I just started getting into DS homebrew and what not. And I want to put NES and SNES games on my DS (which I have a lot!!!). My question is, does anyone have a step-by-step guide to put them on here at all? I look around online, and everything I try nothing seems to work, or just aren't detailed enough.

Also does anyone have any other nice homebrew/things to show off the possibilites of my m3? I already have moonshell, and Win2DS. What else is there out there to get?

2. -EX-

Banned -EX- Racer

Japan
    M3 has a built-in NES emulator. Although, NesDS would be better. SNES isn't emulated properly, don't bother.

3. Verocity

Member Verocity Ö!

United States
  4. st40611

Newcomer st40611 Member

You might want to check out ImageViewer 0.5, made by the same creator as Moonshell. The utility lets you look at pictures compress in a small file and a really nice GUI.

Some others are BeUp, AIMDS, and many others. Google around. (Although I never got those to work. Always stuck at "Authenticating..")

5. CrossFireXT17
    OP

Newcomer CrossFireXT17 Member

United States
    Thanks everyone, but I still can't figure out how to make the NES games work. I've tried running them on my DS, and it just gets the loading screen and then stops!

Anyone have a nice tutorial on this?

6. Scorpin200

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Snes on the ds will never happen since what they already have doesn't even work decently to play anything, but there was one good one that came out a year or so ago even though i don't think they care enough to keep working o it. [​IMG]