NES roms on car DVD player.

3EGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had some nes roms on my sd card for my dsi (using nestwl). there were some pictures I was looking at some pictures on the car DVD player, as it has a SD feature. just to see what happened I tried loading the nes roms. I was expecting some kind of error about unknown filetype, but then it actualy loaded. it showed the menu and played the music a little (it was messed up though and sounded bad) then crashed to the dvd loading screen. Why did it load the rom. The make of the dvd player is 'LOGIK'

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I had some nes roms on my sd card for my dsi (using nestwl). there were some pictures I was looking at some pictures on the car DVD player, as it has a SD feature. just to see what happened I tried loading the nes roms. I was expecting some kind of error about unknown filetype, but then it actualy loaded. it showed the menu and played the music a little (it was messed up though and sounded bad) then crashed to the dvd loading screen. Why did it load the rom. The make of the dvd player is 'LOGIK'
I've heard of portable DVD players with emulation capabilities. Although that brand is sold all over, it could be some rebranded Chinese crap, and the Chinese love to put NES and GBA emulators on everything.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've heard of portable DVD players with emulation capabilities. Although that brand is sold all over, it could be some rebranded Chinese crap, and the Chinese love to put NES and GBA emulators on everything.
It is rebranded chinese crap lol. Logik is Currys/Pc Worlds own brand label. They buy shit Chinese products stick a new badge on it and sell it at a higher price than you can buy the original brand at.

Reactions: 3EGaming and Seriel

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really? Hmm, never knew that.
The company operates under a number of brands in the United Kingdom, Ireland and mainland Europe. These include Currys, PC World, Team Knowhow and Carphone Warehouse in the United Kingdom; Dixons Travel in airports in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Oslo; Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse in the Republic of Ireland; Elkjøp in Norway; Elgiganten/Gigantti in the other Nordic countries; and Kotsovolos in Greece.

Reactions: 3EGaming

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any photos you could share? That would be interesting to see.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The company operates under a number of brands in the United Kingdom, Ireland and mainland Europe. These include Currys, PC World, Team Knowhow and Carphone Warehouse in the United Kingdom; Dixons Travel in airports in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Oslo; Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse in the Republic of Ireland; Elkjøp in Norway; Elgiganten/Gigantti in the other Nordic countries; and Kotsovolos in Greece.
Yeah, I read the Wikipedia page too. Had to verify the information :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.