nes emulation on wii with wiikey

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by jszelei, Apr 15, 2008.

1. jszelei
    OP

jszelei Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2007
    Can someone please direct me to a guide/step by step directions on how to successfully create a nes rom boot disc to enable me to play some old retro games on my wii. I currently have a wiikey with the latest 1.9 update. I've tried many times to create a nes disc without success (wiiIU) however I have created a snes disc which worked fine. I have searched the forums but really havent found a direct answer, so if someone could please aid me with some step by step directions or a link to a guide it would be much appreciated. Also, if I wanted to play snes roms with the snes9x on the wiikey boot disc, do I need a sdgecko to load my roms from a sd card?

2. tredes

tredes GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2008
    theres an emulator called snes 9x thats its beta for the wii..its unstable atm but i belive its leading the way for free emulation on the wii...i believe theres a thread around here somewhere, or you could google it or more information..

thats about all that im aware of atm...

3. PigVenus

PigVenus GBAtemp Regular

Mar 18, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice