gbalight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,
I got my supercard dstwo the other day, and have been trying to get everything setup and working with it. So far so good, but I'd really like to know how to get some kind of cheats working for nes games while using nesds. I can pull up the add cheats screen where you enter some kind of hexadecimal codes or something, but have no idea where to get the codes or how to get anything to work.

Is there some type of database file somewhere (.dat maybe?) for nes games that I could feed to this thing? I have searched for quite a while, but all I'm finding are cheats for gba snes and mame emulation, nothing for nes. Any help appreciated, Thanks!

gbalight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... no replies so either I'm completely ignorant and have missed something, or is there no easy way to add cheats for nesds? How about a way to convert game genie codes to the format used by the dstwo cheat system? At least that way, I could manually find and enter game genie codes? Please post if you know
smile.gif

gbalight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
Well nesds isn't dstwo specific like the snes and gba emulators, you might want to ask in the ds homebrew forum

Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to get in trouble for cross posting, but I guess I'll give that a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U