NES and SNES on M3 DS REAL help please

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by robw03, Jul 8, 2008.

1. robw03
    OP

robw03 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    [EDIT] I solved my problem

First off... hello, i'm new to the ds homebrew/emulation scene and I found this website. Very good site. However I'm having problems with emulation on my card. No matter what I try I can't seem to get any emulators to work. I have tried SNEmulDS, SNESDS, NESDS and pocketNES. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I've tried absolutely everything I could think of. I've updated the card, made sure I had the newest version, followed all the readme's and used google very thoroughly and still, no success. However the card does do .nds and .gba very nicely I must admit [​IMG]

If someone point me in the right direction or tell me what I need to do to get SNES and NES on the M3 REAL I would be very grateful!!!

I'm sorry if I overlooked this somewhere else but I assure you I did search very hard to no avail [​IMG] Here is exactly what I am using
    [DS lite, M3 DS REAL v.3.7e, GBA Expansion pack, Kingston 4gb microSDHC]

P.S. To be more specific whenever I would load up SNEmulDS on my card it would come up with and empty list of roms even though I specifically followed instructions and put all the roms in the SNES folder on the root of my card.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice