NES and SNES on M3 DS REAL help please

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by robw03, Jul 8, 2008.

Jul 8, 2008
  1. robw03

Newcomer robw03 Newbie

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    [EDIT] I solved my problem

First off... hello, i'm new to the ds homebrew/emulation scene and I found this website. Very good site. However I'm having problems with emulation on my card. No matter what I try I can't seem to get any emulators to work. I have tried SNEmulDS, SNESDS, NESDS and pocketNES. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I've tried absolutely everything I could think of. I've updated the card, made sure I had the newest version, followed all the readme's and used google very thoroughly and still, no success. However the card does do .nds and .gba very nicely I must admit [​IMG]

If someone point me in the right direction or tell me what I need to do to get SNES and NES on the M3 REAL I would be very grateful!!!

I'm sorry if I overlooked this somewhere else but I assure you I did search very hard to no avail [​IMG] Here is exactly what I am using
    [DS lite, M3 DS REAL v.3.7e, GBA Expansion pack, Kingston 4gb microSDHC]

P.S. To be more specific whenever I would load up SNEmulDS on my card it would come up with and empty list of roms even though I specifically followed instructions and put all the roms in the SNES folder on the root of my card.