Gaming NES and SNES games which ones to play first?

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

From what I heard the Switch online subscription comes with the possibility of playing some NES and SNES games. I never owned any of these consoles .So I'd lke people here to tell me which are the essential NES and SNES games so that I know by which to start first.

Thank you :)

snobbysteven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id say any of the zelda games for sure, A Link to the past was the best one from those consoles id say. They are quite challenging compared to today's games, but they are worth it.

FFreak124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes the best gfame sindeed are the RTPGs: Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana, Zelda : A Link to the past, Terranigma !!!, Illusion of Gaia / Time (depends ur german or not), FF 5, FF 6 , hmm have I missed one, you also can go earthbound (looks wierd, is wierd but at the end its great ^^.

But if I have to make a list: Secret of Evermore, Terranigma and then Zelda3 :)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

SNES: Rudra no Hihou, Seiken Densetsu 3, Chrono Trigger, Secret of [whatever], FF6 (3?) you know, Super Metroid, Tales of Phantasia, and plenty of them like above :)

Reactions: FFreak124

FFreak124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I just wrote a list of games which are great on SNES :) and I realy dontr know which of those will be / are online ^^
But since its gbatemp, there are great SNES emulator out there ^^

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte