NES and GB/C Saving

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by misticknight, Oct 3, 2006.

Oct 3, 2006

NES and GB/C Saving by misticknight at 11:07 PM (611 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    how do you save NES and GB/C files? it says theres a save state on the emulator but it doesnt work. and even if i save the game normally (like as in if i was playing on the real console)when i come back to play its not there anymore. what do i need to do to save? i've searched SCDev.org btw and if there is a FAQ there answering this question i couldnt find it.

2. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    plz reply someone i'd really like to play Links Awakening again on my DS.

3. meangreenie

Banned meangreenie Banned

United Kingdom
    With in-built emus on SC, just make sure there is a save file, ie filename.sav to go with the rom in the same directory, then save in game as normal then press "L+R+Select+A" to back the sram to mem card.... that's all there is to it.

You can play the nes games using the in-built pockenes emulator or get NesDS with is a DS based emaulator and has real time save/load states, fast forward/rewinf ect, and is a breeze to use, check the scdev.org forums for info on NesDS, it's superb.

4. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    thanks meangreenie. just one quick question, do i just need that one filename.sav file to save as many games as i want or does it only let me save one game at a time?