NES and GB/C Saving

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by misticknight, Oct 3, 2006.

1. misticknight
    OP

misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 4, 2004
    how do you save NES and GB/C files? it says theres a save state on the emulator but it doesnt work. and even if i save the game normally (like as in if i was playing on the real console)when i come back to play its not there anymore. what do i need to do to save? i've searched SCDev.org btw and if there is a FAQ there answering this question i couldnt find it.

2. misticknight
    OP

May 4, 2004
    plz reply someone i'd really like to play Links Awakening again on my DS.

3. meangreenie

meangreenie Banned

Banned
    Nov 14, 2005
    With in-built emus on SC, just make sure there is a save file, ie filename.sav to go with the rom in the same directory, then save in game as normal then press "L+R+Select+A" to back the sram to mem card.... that's all there is to it.

You can play the nes games using the in-built pockenes emulator or get NesDS with is a DS based emaulator and has real time save/load states, fast forward/rewinf ect, and is a breeze to use, check the scdev.org forums for info on NesDS, it's superb.

4. misticknight
    OP

May 4, 2004
    thanks meangreenie. just one quick question, do i just need that one filename.sav file to save as many games as i want or does it only let me save one game at a time?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice