NeoRame

OP
Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok guys here is my version of "SoftChip Linking Channel" by WiiShizzza and SpaceJump

Whats new???

-sound
-banner
-inons

icon
iconvb1.gif

banner
softchipkopieay5.png

Download Pack (included 4:3 and 16:9 version):

NeoRame´s SoftChip Linking Channel

hope you like it, thanks goes to WiiShizzza and SpaceJump for the original channel

NeoRame

ps: for all poeple who ask why a cookie and not a chip? simple answer: i saw a SoftChip icon with a cookie and like the interpretation of the word "Soft Chip"
wink.gif

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this channel looks really great, but you could also make one with the 'linking channel' text?

thanks

Consoles

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yea cool i also like the interpretation.Will be added to my Hack Pack and also in the custom WAD section.
wink2.gif

Hmm....would be nice if you could make a icon/banner with this 002_Fix text on it.
But i also think its not really necessary.In a feew weeks no body will remember for what this 002 fix would be made for.

colmiak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudee been waiting for this cookie channel ever since you first mentioned it on the old loader channel threadd!! thanks, looks so yummy
tongue.gif

NeoRame

OP
Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Consoles said:
Yea cool i also like the interpretation.Will be added to my Hack Pack and also in the custom WAD section.
wink2.gif

Hmm....would be nice if you could make a icon/banner with this 002_Fix text on it.
But i also think its not really necessary.In a feew weeks no body will remember for what this 002 fix would be made for.

with the text i dont think its a good idea, because its a linking (forwarder) channel. ok the new softchip included the 002 fix but what do the people who use the old version without the 002 fix??? i can add the 002 info when the final softchip version is out and i create normal softchip channel...

kind regards
NeoRame

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I'm starting to hate you NeoRame, everytime you put out a great channel and i have to reinstall it on my Wii. XD
Great work again, but i think that the banner looks a bit empty...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoRame said:
Consoles said:
wink2.gif

with the text i dont think its a good idea, because its a linking (forwarder) channel. ok the new softchip included the 002 fix but what do the people who use the old version without the 002 fix??? i can add the 002 info when the final softchip version is out and i create normal softchip channel...

kind regards
NeoRame

I think there won't be such a thing as a final SoftChip version. Official releases yes, but i think development will never be finished, at least for a long time.

NeoRame

OP
Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
NeoRame said:
Consoles said:
wink2.gif

kind regards
NeoRame

I think there won't be such a thing as a final SoftChip version. Official releases yes, but i think development will never be finished, at least for a long time.

i know i know, i want only show my point
wink.gif

NeoRame

OP
Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DaRk_ViVi said:
I'm starting to hate you NeoRame, everytime you put out a great channel and i have to reinstall it on my Wii. XD

muahahahahah, im the son of satan lol

QUOTE(DaRk_ViVi @ Jan 2 2009, 02:15 PM) Great work again, but i think that the banner looks a bit empty...

it was my goal, not that the channel looks empty but my idea was a simple and clean channel
wink.gif

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just perfect!
You did an awsome Job!
Very, very clean and great style!
The first wii-ish non wii-ish looking channel!
huh.gif

Just love it!!
Thank you NeoRame!

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks DaRk_ViVi. Downloading it now.

Finished downloading, so I guess I'll just delete my old softchip forwarder and use this one. There's no need to changes in the Softchip folder on the SD Card, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped...