NeoGeo + Windjammers = <3

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Veloxi, Aug 7, 2008.

Aug 7, 2008

NeoGeo + Windjammers = <3 by Veloxi at 10:02 PM (2,238 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Veloxi
    OP

Member Veloxi GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
    It's been probably 12-15 years since I've been able to play this game...

On a site known as WiiHack, they have a list of games that have been injected into other files and the results of the injections. At the very bottom of this list, they have one title under NeoGeo.

WINDJAMMERS >>> "100% Working"

I felt tears when I saw this...

So, I've already done several of my own injections for SNES with great success, however... I can't seem to find ANY tool that will inject NeoGeo files! If anyone has the slightest idea how to work with NeoGeo injections, or simply the tool to get started, I would greatly appreciate it!

Check out the game in action here, you may like it as well [​IMG] -- This is the 2nd version of Windjammers, but both are tons of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMOjWczkFQU

2. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
  3. Veloxi
    OP

Member Veloxi GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
    Ah, forgot to mention I tried using this one. For some reason as soon as I start the program up, it crashes. Tried running it in Vista and XPSP2. No luck in either one... Since it was only a beta program and the author mentioned the bugs, I figured maybe it would be best for me to look for an alternative [​IMG]

I believe I saw the mentions of VC being run under command prompt? Somehow? I'm not too sure... I'll start troubleshooting and see what I can come up with.

VC is the only thing out right now that does NeoGeo injections?

Thanks [​IMG]

4. rabapab23

Newcomer rabapab23 Member

United States
    I got Windjammers to work injected in KOF94 wad!!! Man I love Windjammers!

5. Vin Bertinelli
    This message by Vin Bertinelli has been removed from public view by raulpica, Oct 27, 2016, Reason: Warez -rp.
    Sep 10, 2014
  6. anastazius
    This message by anastazius has been removed from public view by raulpica, Oct 27, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Oct 27, 2016