NeoGeo + Windjammers = <3

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Veloxi, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Veloxi
    OP

Veloxi GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2008
    North Carolina
    It's been probably 12-15 years since I've been able to play this game...

On a site known as WiiHack, they have a list of games that have been injected into other files and the results of the injections. At the very bottom of this list, they have one title under NeoGeo.

WINDJAMMERS >>> "100% Working"

I felt tears when I saw this...

So, I've already done several of my own injections for SNES with great success, however... I can't seem to find ANY tool that will inject NeoGeo files! If anyone has the slightest idea how to work with NeoGeo injections, or simply the tool to get started, I would greatly appreciate it!

Check out the game in action here, you may like it as well [​IMG] -- This is the 2nd version of Windjammers, but both are tons of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMOjWczkFQU

2. Sstew

Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

Jul 15, 2008
    United States
    Florida
  3. Veloxi
    OP

Veloxi GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2008
    North Carolina
    Ah, forgot to mention I tried using this one. For some reason as soon as I start the program up, it crashes. Tried running it in Vista and XPSP2. No luck in either one... Since it was only a beta program and the author mentioned the bugs, I figured maybe it would be best for me to look for an alternative [​IMG]

I believe I saw the mentions of VC being run under command prompt? Somehow? I'm not too sure... I'll start troubleshooting and see what I can come up with.

VC is the only thing out right now that does NeoGeo injections?

Thanks [​IMG]

4. rabapab23

rabapab23 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    United States
    I got Windjammers to work injected in KOF94 wad!!! Man I love Windjammers!

5. Vin Bertinelli
    This message by Vin Bertinelli has been removed from public view by raulpica, Oct 27, 2016, Reason: Warez -rp.
    Sep 10, 2014
  6. anastazius
    This message by anastazius has been removed from public view by raulpica, Oct 27, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Oct 27, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice