NeogammaR9 help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Lucifer666, Sep 15, 2011.

Sep 15, 2011

NeogammaR9 help! by Lucifer666 at 9:11 AM (483 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    I followed this guide to make my Wii play GameCube backups, and I've been happy playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, and Luigi's Mansion on it.
    Today I decided to get a backup of Animal Crossing: Population Grows! and tried to load it with Neogamma. The screen got all jumbled up and loads of errors came everywhere. I tried rebooting the Wii, and reinserting the disc. Still no. I thought "probably a bad burn", so I burned it again, and this time, it loaded.

One problem: I see a purple Animal Crossing cloud saying "The Game Disc could not be read. Please check the NINTENDO GAMECUBE Instruction Booklet for more information."

I tried everything. It can't be a bad burn this time, since it actually appears in a legit Animal Crossing cloud, so the game did load..

Any help? I tried Googling. It seems I'm the only one with this problem.

Oh and I'm on FW 4.1

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
  3. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    Hmm.. that's odd. What's on that page isn't what I describe.
    I play it using the internal GC launcher, yeah. And it tells me that it doesn't have any audio streaming. It says that for all my games.

Anyways, I tried around a HUGE load of times, then I finally got it to work.. then I powered off the Wii to take a break and the same thing happened again.

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    It works randomly? Maybe it is a bad burn after all?