Hacking Neogamma R9 Crash

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi. I installed Latest neogamma R9 Beta 56. Then i burned PAL Mario Kart Wii Wiimmfi iso to Verbatim DVD-R.
But when i launch DVD it stuck on green screen.... any help ? I tried old scratched DVD with Deadly creatures and it works without any problems
Also, i know there are USB loaders like Wiiflow and USB Loader GX, but they take aprox 40 seconds to load =/
EDIT: I have Pal Wii from 2006

Last edited by T0biasCZe,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi. I installed Latest neogamma R9 Beta 56. Then i burned PAL Mario Kart Wii Wiimmfi iso to Verbatim DVD-R.
But when i launch DVD it stuck on green screen.... any help ? I tried old scratched DVD with Deadly creatures and it works without any problems
Also, i know there are USB loaders like Wiiflow and USB Loader GX, but they take aprox 40 seconds to load =/
EDIT: I have Pal Wii from 2006

Hello.:)

Did you have checked the Requirements for Neogamma please ?

Recommended cIOS:
d2x with IOS56 as base IOS installed as IOS249. It's the cIOS with the best compatiblity and the least bugs from all cIOS you can use for NeoGamma(Hermes cIOS are not supported). Only some games that want to use IOS57(some games with microphones) or IOS58(games with usb 2.0 stuff, like a cam) will require to use a different base IOS. Since beta51, NeoGamma supports to automatically load other cIOS when another cIOS with another base IOS is better("IOS for games: Autodetect" setting), so it's recommend to install d2x with base IOS57 as IOS250 as your 2nd cIOS. How to install:

Recommend cMIOS for homebrew,retail&backup discs and softmodded&hardmodded Wiis. It's WiiGator's cMIOS just in a new installer(only required for GC mode internal or external):
New version(based on MIOSv10):

https://gbatemp.net/threads/neogamma-r9-beta.219243/#entry2731518

Thank you.:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And did you use the Autoboot channel or the SD Card Version ? :)

Reactions: jeannotte

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yeah, but for some reason Mario kart still does work. Cant it be just wrong burn or unsupported game ?

Ok,I have tried it with the SD App Version R9 beta 56 MOD r4 and the PAL Backup of Mario Kart Wii:

P1060589.JPG P1060590.JPG P1060591.JPG P1060592.JPG P1060593.JPG P1060594.JPG P1060595.JPG P1060596.JPG P1060597.JPG P1060598.JPG

I will search for an Channel/Autoboot Version and try it if you like.:)

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Ok,I have tried it with the SD App Version R9 beta 56 MOD r4 and the PAL Backup of Mario Kart Wii:

View attachment 183720 View attachment 183721 View attachment 183722 View attachment 183723 View attachment 183724 View attachment 183725 View attachment 183726 View attachment 183727 View attachment 183728 View attachment 183729

I will search for an Channel/Autoboot Version and try it if you like.:)

Hmm, weird. Maybe because i burned Wiimmfi patched iso. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I will try burn non-patched iso tommorow

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hmm, weird. Maybe because i burned Wiimmfi patched iso. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I will try burn non-patched iso tommorow

Hello.:)

I also use the Wimmfi Server (Mario Kart Wii with Channel/Mario Kart Wii Deluxe).
I never patched an ISO.:huh:
And for Revolution CTGP I have the original Disc.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Moment, so how you add wiimmfi mod then ?

I use USBLoader GX.:)

There is a setting where you can change the Game Server:

P1060610.JPG

And here is the Guide to install and use it:

https://wii.guide/wiimmfi.html

Automatic patching using an USB-Loader
If you are already using an USB-Loader like the USB-Loader GX or WiiFlow Lite, try updating it to the most recent version. Then, there should be a “private server” setting (both in the global loader options and in the game options) which you can set to “Wiimmfi” to make the USB-Loader automatically patch every game you start to work with Wiimmfi.

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1