NeoGamma R7

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by WiiKidDad, Jan 15, 2011.

Jan 15, 2011

NeoGamma R7 by WiiKidDad at 9:00 AM (424 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. WiiKidDad

Newcomer WiiKidDad Newbie

Jan 15, 2011
    United States
    I am a newbie and have tried to look at the information available before asking this question. I will apologize in advance if my lack of understanding has led me to ask an already answered question.

I have a US V4.2 device. A provider installed the homebrew channel and NeoGamma R7 on the device. I have a USD HDD which has a WBFS partition on which one game is now installed (using Wii Backup manager). When I try to use it from NeoGamma, it keeps going back and asking me to press A again.

I have seen a lot of detailed information being given in the forums here, but I am not sure how to get the version numbers. Please let me know how to get the information if I need to provide it.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Worked. It was a stupid mistake. Once I made the WBFS partition primary, I was able to load the game.
  2. chop

Member chop GBAtemp Fan

Apr 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    First your using an outdated version of Neogamma, version 9 beta47 is the most recent. so your mod is probably out of date as well.

but if your using a USB HDD I'd use CFG USBLoader and reformat your drive to FAT32 before you put anymore games on it.

If none of this makes sense to you don't worry we've all been noob's.

Download Modmii and tell it that you Wii is a virgin.

this will get you an up to date modded Wii

You can then use option U in the main menu of modmi to get the latest cfg loader.