Neogamma r6 and r7 in Black and White using PAL game

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Mossat, Sep 15, 2009.

Sep 15, 2009
  1. Mossat
    OP

Newcomer Mossat Member

Canada
    Hi guys this is my first post. I usually search and search and find answers but I'm stuck. Although there are lots of topics about this I don't know if they relate to me.
    I have mario kart PAL and I own a NTSC system. It's softmod for 4.1u. I have a backup launcher that uses neogamma r6 and I've used r7 standalone and they both start this game in black and white. A friend used this same exact game and disc on his r6 and r7 and they both launch in color no problem. I have to change my setting to 480i or 480p in order to get this to work. I don't care about me but my 8 year old doesn't know how to go into menus and change things. Is there an easy way to play pal games normally. I'd prefer if he could put the game in and just have to click backup launcher and a way it goes. My tv is not that old about 1 year an LG lcd flat with HD.
    Thanks for any help.

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    This is what happens when you play a PAL game in its native video mode on an NTSC TV. Fixing it is as simple as forcing NTSC video in this game's options.

3. Mossat
    OP

Newcomer Mossat Member

Canada
    Well I have neogamma set to force ntsc by default. Is there somewhere else you have to do this? I see you are saying in the game, where do you access this in the game? Is there no other way, where it will launch automatically without having to d o this? My son would forget in about 20 seconds after I show him. Thanks for your quick reply.

4. Mossat
    OP

Newcomer Mossat Member

Canada
    Well I have neogamma set to force ntsc by default. Is there somewhere else you have to do this? I see you are saying in the game, where do you access this in the game? Is there no other way, where it will launch automatically without having to d o this? My son would forget in about 20 seconds after I show him. Thanks for your quick reply.

5. victory144

Newcomer victory144 Advanced Member

Venezuela
    Try NeoGama R7 Autoboot + Language & Video default by the console ...

link in the signature .. [​IMG]

6. Mossat
    OP

Newcomer Mossat Member

Canada
    I'm lost...I went to the link and downloaded boot.dol. Now what?? I have a backup launcher channel already and it uses neogammar r6. I also have neogamma r6 in my homebrew. If anyone can help me upgrade to this r7 it would be great. I'd like to have it like backup launcher. thanks