Not open for further replies.

jmafiaking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have neogamma r7 with rev 14. Everything works except the Neogamma Rebooter. Everytime i do it........First it reboot with hooks....next im on the menu......when i see the game in the disc channel,I press start.......Then ''ERROR AS OCCURRED,Please REMOVE Disc and reboot''.
Soo you think i should get rev 19 to fix this problem or R8 or what? Please reply quickly

jmafiaking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you did!
laugh.gif

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what an idiot. Nobodys going to help you if you dont follow the rules, it just pisses people off. You shoudlve asked someone else to begin with

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jmafiaking said:
So i have neogamma r8 with rev 14. Everything works except the Neogamma Rebooter. Everytime i do it........First it reboot with hooks....next im on the menu......when i see the game in the disc channel,I press start.......Then ''ERROR AS OCCURRED,Please REMOVE Disc and reboot''.
Soo you think i should get rev 19 to fix this problem or what? Please reply quickly

(P.S i love your work dudee)
yaywii.gif

jmafiaking said:
So i have neogamma r7 with rev 14. Everything works except the Neogamma Rebooter. Everytime i do it........First it reboot with hooks....next im on the menu......when i see the game in the disc channel,I press start.......Then ''ERROR AS OCCURRED,Please REMOVE Disc and reboot''.
Soo you think i should get rev 19 to fix this problem or neogamma R8 or what? Please reply quickly

jmafiaking said:
Soo you think i should get rev 19 to fix this problem or R8 or what? Please reply quickly

QUOTE(tattar8 @ Mar 24 2010, 12:51 AM) Didn't I just see an identical thread to this one?

Where?

(PM:)
Dear WiiPower,

(P.S i love your work dudee)
yaywii.gif
yaywii.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No one is going to help you when you act like a complete ass.

Why don't you troubleshoot the problem yourself and try rev19 and R8 of neogamma and see if that fixes your problem.Then if it doesn't you can come make a post and ask for help instead of spamming the forum and many different topics because your to lazy to try it out first which would take only a few minutes.

Also who gives a shit about loading the game through the disc channel.
Just run it through neogamma or is it really that important to your whiny ass that you see the 10 seconds of animation in the disc channel before you start the game.

Welcome to my ignore list
smile.gif

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jmafiaking said:
Please reply quickly

LMFAO!

maybe if you ask 6 more times youll get a fast response,

by the way ever heard of a readme, or the search button? Of course now if you searched it youd just find all of your own posts

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
problem solved, you dont have to leave just dont post and be an asshole. This isn't like your job at burger king where you have to be friendly to the customers, here if you act like a dick, we can tell you that you are..... dick

jmafiaking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys did enough. i didnt know the rules. Ok im dick i admit. YOU FUCKING PEOPLE CANT GIVE NOBODY A CHANCE GODDDDD I JOINED TWO DAYS AGO JESUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay