Neogamma Problem (I think)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kocheski, Sep 8, 2011.

Sep 8, 2011

Neogamma Problem (I think) by Kocheski at 8:23 AM (575 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Kocheski
    OP

Newcomer Kocheski Newbie

United States
    My neogamma was working perfectly (wii and GC backups) and then one day I put in a wii game and it was a green screen, now I know this is a region error so I put in a US backup and that has a black screen,my gamecube still works fine and my retail discs work fine. I have Neogamma R9 b50, cIOS57rev19 slot 249 is what it says on the bottom. Now either I'm retarded and missing something obvious (which could be possible) or something happened.. I've looked everywhere for days and I couldn't find anything. Help is greatly appreciated (:

2. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Just get a fresh install of Neogamma r9 rev 50 ( found in the stickies ) and install D2X cios with the recommended bases.
    You can use modmii to get your files or use the official d2x installer.
    ATM this is the BEST cIOS you can get for Loading backups, and is fully compatible / supported by Wiipower. ( Neogamma ).

3. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    I don't think his Neogamma got corrupted, and the cIOS is "fine", it's base IOS57, while 99% of games work with base IOS56 except 1-2 music games.

Without more details on what exactly is happening with what discs, i can't tell what's the problem.

4. Kocheski
    OP

Newcomer Kocheski Newbie

United States
    Well that's all the details I can give, the game specifically was re4 and I thought that maybe it was just the disc but I tried kirbys epic yarn, Donkey Kong country and NSMB just to name a few. My GC LOZ collectors edition works perfectly and so does super mario sunshine, that's pretty much all the info I have unless u give me specifics of what u mean, and iuninstalled and reinstalled neogamma and it did nothing... Thanks (:

5. Kocheski
    OP

Newcomer Kocheski Newbie

United States
    I hate to be rude but is there anybody that can help?