Hacking neogamma pikmin 2 R92E01

nintnt0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The torrent i got for pikmin 2 R92E01 said that it works perfectly with neogamma. What settings am i supposed to use? Everytime i boot it it goes to "the disc could not be read" screen.

-I played skyward sword using neogamma before
-I'm booting from a dvd
-My wii makes this weird clicking noise when reading the pikmin 2 burnt discs
-Doesn't make the sound with any other discs, even the same brand disc with another game on it

S

SixSenseEagle

this what happend to my no more heros 2 on my dvd it did not load i kept hearing stuff until i got a new version of neo gamma and also gecko just incase of backup also... what version are your using? and which torrent site did you get pikmin 2 R92E01 from

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you are using the latest version of NeoGamma R9 and have the recommended cIOS files installed (249d2x56). You can run a sysCheck to make sure you have the right IOS files installed. If you were able to play Skyward Sword, then your setup is likely okay and the problem has to do with the backup itself. Try re-burning the ISO at a slow speed or re-downloading your backup from another source. It should be noted that USB-loading appears to be a much more reliable method of running backups these days.

And guys, don't talk about where you're downloading your games. It is against the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there