neogamma pikmin 2 R92E01

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by nintnt0, Jun 25, 2012.

Jun 25, 2012

neogamma pikmin 2 R92E01 by nintnt0 at 5:45 AM (865 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. nintnt0
    OP

Newcomer nintnt0 Newbie

Canada
    The torrent i got for pikmin 2 R92E01 said that it works perfectly with neogamma. What settings am i supposed to use? Everytime i boot it it goes to "the disc could not be read" screen.

-I played skyward sword using neogamma before
    -I'm booting from a dvd
    -My wii makes this weird clicking noise when reading the pikmin 2 burnt discs
    -Doesn't make the sound with any other discs, even the same brand disc with another game on it

2. SixSenseEagle

SixSenseEagle Newbie

this what happend to my no more heros 2 on my dvd it did not load i kept hearing stuff until i got a new version of neo gamma and also gecko just incase of backup also... what version are your using? and which torrent site did you get pikmin 2 R92E01 from

3. nintnt0
    OP

Newcomer nintnt0 Newbie

Canada
    I'm using Neogamma r9 beta 56

4. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Make sure you are using the latest version of NeoGamma R9 and have the recommended cIOS files installed (249d2x56). You can run a sysCheck to make sure you have the right IOS files installed. If you were able to play Skyward Sword, then your setup is likely okay and the problem has to do with the backup itself. Try re-burning the ISO at a slow speed or re-downloading your backup from another source. It should be noted that USB-loading appears to be a much more reliable method of running backups these days.

And guys, don't talk about where you're downloading your games. It is against the rules.

5. SixSenseEagle
    This message by SixSenseEagle has been removed from public view by Vulpes Abnocto, Dec 21, 2012, Reason: This post was brought back into view after the switch to XenForo.
    Jun 25, 2012
  6. Crimsonclaw111

Member Crimsonclaw111 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Better remove that link before you get in trouble. Warez links are a no-no here.

7. nintnt0
    OP

Newcomer nintnt0 Newbie

Canada
    Thanks Royalace (I know you suspended now and cant read this but), using the other back up you suggested worked!

1 person likes this.