Hacking NeoGamma No Disc (n) Error

SinsRBack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, i've been using NeoGamma recently, after the 4.2 upgrade using NUSAD upgrader I stupidly upgraded to 4.2 system menu and my mod has been "neutralized"? Well, all my games that worked on my mod wii previously, stiill load perfectly with NeoGamma.

However, up until now, some new releases like Trauma Team, New Super Mario Bros, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and NFL 2k10 cannot be read. No, im not talking about black screens or green screens or glitches...etc

I get this "No Disc (n)" error. Can anyone tell me what that means and what causes it? I know the disc isn't empty.. i reburned it a few times, downloaded different patched Super Mario Bros and comments had some great feedback. Evidently, it works for everyone else, but me :wtf:

Wii: Japanese
Firmware: 4.2J
Softmodded: Yes
HardModded: Yes
IOS/CIOS: Downloaded from NUSAD, so i should have the latest files, not sure if they are what you need for certain games though.

Please find a solution to my problem, i've been killing myself for the past 2 weeks trying to research, hoping to understand more about how modding the wii works. I've even looked through countless posts, but not one person had the same problem as me that i could or had the problem, but couldn't find a answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse