Neogamma launcher

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zenvor, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Zenvor
    OP

Zenvor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2009
    United States
    Ok so now I have recently recieved the new super Mario bros wii As a backup.
    So, I had been recieving the error 002 with a couple
    games including this one. But, the wierd thing about this one is that even after
    I downloaded another backup launcher stating it had the 002 error fix in it, it just
    didn't work for the new super Mario bros wii. I kept getting the same 002 error message
    then I was looking all over the Internet and i found out that I had to use neogamma. So I used both r6 and r7 with
    cIOS 249 rev 14 installed onto my wii. But everytime I try to follow the instructions I select all the
    correct alternative dol's as instructed and everything. But everytime I got to select my game it works till I get the
    green screen and it just reboots my wii everytime.... No matter what I do. Can someone help me?

Oh btw I'm working on getting am external USB hardrive because I hear that
    this problm is a no brainer to fix on USB LOader GX. So nobody post telling me to use
    it cuz I alrdy know I shud and just don't have the required materials for it.

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Go to the backup launcher forum, look for the NeoGamma beta thread, get the latest beta, read the readme.

3. Zenvor
    OP

Zenvor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2009
    United States
    Lolz
    I have been out of my house since 11:00 am and now I am finally getting back... Ima check it out and hopefully my problems will b resolved.... God come to MY SIDE!!!! GIVE ME THE SWORD!

4. Zenvor
    OP

Zenvor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2009
    United States
    wow dude i checked both readmes in the latetst beta and i tried it and it doesnt say anything about the problem i have but itried all the error fixes to no avail... SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

5. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    My bad, i could have stated it more clearly, but:
    R8 beta 12 - > R8 beta 13:

- Removed New Super Mario Bros patches
    - Added support to apply patches in form of .wip on the fly to the main.dol

means, that the New Suprer Mario Bros patches went from internal to external. It's the 2 .wip files, they need to be in the NeoGamma folder.

6. Zenvor
    OP

Zenvor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2009
    United States
    lmfao i did exactly like you said but same shit happens my wii reboots after the green screen
    i got beta 13 but it didnt help...... WHY JESUS WHY!?!?!?!?!?

7. Azariel_z

Azariel_z GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2009
    Maybe if you write a mail to "Jesus" the all listening/ all forgiving [​IMG] ..he could Help you...
    Is much better to trust the knowledge of an "almighty"'s son than a bunch of unworthy mortal peasants [​IMG]