Hacking Neogamma Help!

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently added Neogamma to my Wii and when I try to play downloaded games on burnt DVD's i get a Error 1101.

Does anyone possibly know what this is or possibly how to fix this?

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
i need more info do you have a cios or a patch. i need more information.

Sorry what do you mean by Cios or a patch?

I just recently followed XFLAK's ModMii for windows guide and then tried using neogamma so im not sure what you asking, im sorry !
What more info do you need?

version - 4.3u

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got a new wii, they cannot and never will play burned discs, only usb loading for you, which is by far, superior to disc loading.
click on modmii in my sig, that'll set you up....

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddetkowski said:
You got a new wii, they cannot and never will play burned discs, only usb loading for you, which is by far, superior to disc loading.
click on modmii in my sig, that'll set you up....

I already downloaded ModMii, and now that USB loader is on the homescreen do i just put games on usb drive and stick in wii and itll appear or shall I have to set up something before all of that?

Sorry im kind of a noob.

I apologize for all the dumb questions I ask and I thank everyone for the HELP!

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modmii also has a section that covers usb loading, how to format, how to put games on it, etc....

you need to format to FAT32, use FAT32 GUI Formatter, modmii has a dl for it.
and you use Wii Backup Manager to transfer your game iso's to the drive with.
If you already used modmii, and you have a usb loader channel, that step is done. now just format, WBM to transfer, and play away!!

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright im going to buy a USB tomorrow morning right when I wake up, and shall ask questions if needed in the morning but dont think I shall need to ask! But for now I had another question another noob question and I apologize.

When downloading games for a USB stick to play on my Wii, do I download them any differently from how I was downloading then when I thought I could use DVD-R's but was told my wii is newer?
For intense if I was to download games from wiiso.com could I still download my game under the category Wii Game Downloads or do I have to download them from the category USB Loader games?

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any wii downloads will work, WBM automatically formats them to wbfs for you and makes them as small as possible, deleting the "junk" without touching the game itself, so, some games will be 4.8 GB while others will be 435mb, each game is different, depending on the data.

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddetkowski said:
any wii downloads will work, WBM automatically formats them to wbfs for you and makes them as small as possible, deleting the "junk" without touching the game itself, so, some games will be 4.8 GB while others will be 435mb, each game is different, depending on the data.

Alright, so now I have my usb and I have been looking around for a guide I guess you could say on how to format and where to download WBM? Could anyone possibly direct me? I didnt wanna make a whole new thread !
ohmy.gif
I just wanna download and put some games on my usb and play away
biggrin.gif
haha.

Also I have a MAC, so do I have to download any extra or specific download you wouldn't need on windows? Arg, im iso help !

Again I apologize for all the noobie guestions I ask, still learning
ohmy.gif

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay i am sorry for posting what I did above, I have found out how to format and all that good stuff and how to use WBM but im not understanding something.

I have just successfully downloaded ModMii and put files on sd card, ran everyting on wii and did everything under the priiloader category. and USB loader is on the home screen, but when I look at this guide i dont understand something, do I need to download new or more IOS's? Or should ModMii have downloaded all the IOS's I needed?

Sorry im just alittle confused about this...

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with modmii choose the option of your wii is a virgin, and the wizard option, that will download and create a text guide you can print out so you dont get lost.

If you've gone thru all the steps from modmii, you should have everything done at this point. you should also look into the modmii option for usb loading, that has a DL for Wii Backup Manager, and a DL app for formatting the drive.....

ignore the above if you've formatted and have the usb loader on screen.
yes, modmii would have dl ed all you need, but if your not sure, you can always rehack it with no problems...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."