1. Oito

OP Oito Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello there, I have recently added Neogamma to my Nintendo Wii, however whenever I try to load the games in my USB a countdown of tries left appears, for some reason it stops on 24 always, and I have to turn off my Wii and turn it on again so I can use it normally, I have been searching for a while now, but I haven't found an answer to my problem, I had a friend do the same things as I did on his wii when installing neogamma and wad manager, he did it with no problems, and we've been trying to figure out why mine didn't work for a few hours now. I am not very good with messing with the Wii like this, so maybe that's one of the reasons I am having so much trouble, I am sorry if I bother anyone trying to help

Edit: I have tried to play my games with Usb Loader GX, but after I start the games I go back to the wii menu screen.

Last edited by Oito, May 3, 2020
  2. RunningSnakes

RunningSnakes GBAtemp Fan

United States
    NeoGamma is not the answer. Use GX or WiiFlowLite. Without you providing information on your Wii setup, I will just assume you Did Not use ModMii (recommended) to softmod your Wii and/or you are also using a USB thumb drive (not recommended) & not a USB HDD. Whatever the case may be, stop wasting your time and download ModMii, install on computer, Follow the guide "Carefully & Thoroughly". Now your Wii is properly softmodded. Install USB GX & WiiFlowLite. If your games are not working now, ask for help. Remember, in order to receive good solid information, you Must provide good information.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - countdown, Neogamma, doesnt