Neogamma cheats

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by cris12821, Jul 2, 2010.

Jul 2, 2010

Neogamma cheats by cris12821 at 7:24 PM (1,354 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. cris12821
    OP

Newcomer cris12821 Newbie

Canada
    Okay i run Neogamma R9 Beta23 and I have cheats for Need for Speed undercover as well as Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex and I turn on Wii orcarina on yes and then hook type I do now know wha ti need to set it to for cheats to work in Call of Duty Modern wArfare Reflex. Once they work in the game what do i need to do in game to activate the cheats.

2. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    You want cheats to ruin the online in Modern Warfare Reflex! I can see why no one wants to help you!

3. cris12821
    OP

Newcomer cris12821 Newbie

Canada
    What so ur all just going to be jerks and not even help. Who sad I wanted to ruin it becaus ei sure as hell did not its called I hack like mad wich gets everyone to stop hacking and plus if i did hack if SOMEONE WOULD HELP TO MY PROBLEM i wouldnt be like those other people using unlim ammo or unlim health id hack to get everyone to stop. I havnt played MWR for like 2 months because too many people are hacking BUT NO1 WILL HELP ME BECAUSE UR ALL RUDE. I guess my question is too much for u guys to handle.