Neogamma cheats

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by cris12821, Jul 2, 2010.

1. cris12821
    OP

cris12821 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2010
    Canada
    Okay i run Neogamma R9 Beta23 and I have cheats for Need for Speed undercover as well as Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex and I turn on Wii orcarina on yes and then hook type I do now know wha ti need to set it to for cheats to work in Call of Duty Modern wArfare Reflex. Once they work in the game what do i need to do in game to activate the cheats.

2. luminalace

luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Jul 2, 2010
    You want cheats to ruin the online in Modern Warfare Reflex! I can see why no one wants to help you!

3. cris12821
    OP

cris12821 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2010
    Canada
    What so ur all just going to be jerks and not even help. Who sad I wanted to ruin it becaus ei sure as hell did not its called I hack like mad wich gets everyone to stop hacking and plus if i did hack if SOMEONE WOULD HELP TO MY PROBLEM i wouldnt be like those other people using unlim ammo or unlim health id hack to get everyone to stop. I havnt played MWR for like 2 months because too many people are hacking BUT NO1 WILL HELP ME BECAUSE UR ALL RUDE. I guess my question is too much for u guys to handle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice