Hacking Neogamma channel r7

unheared

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have looked but cant find it, please can some one make me one plz.
as neogamma v 6, I have cios v 14 still dont load the disc back of ghostbusters.

I know its still a beta but I need to make a channel for my sons wii, I have tried running waDder 2.7 but I get a error.
thank you

unheared

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I understand sorry for posting in this area, but i will still hope to find a channel not a forwarder.
yeah i know they are cheap.
but my son who is 4 years old always loses them sd cards.

andrewhan4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just make the channel youself it''ll be a lot quicker than waiting for someone else to make it:

Get a copy of the wad of the current channel that you have
Get a copy of the new NeoGamma from the NeoGamma thread
Get the latest copy of Wadder from the Wiki at wadder.net

unzip everything, install Wadder and run it

On the Wadder tab change the radio icon to neither
On the Title tab in the All Languages box put the name of the channel i.e. NeoGamma
On the options tab click browse next to the DOL file and select the boot.dol from the new version of NeoGamma
Press Create Wad
Give the Wad a name and click Save

That's it easy!

maazmania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys. as i don't have a network connection can u guys give me the wad file for rev14 installer please. also can u give me a link for the neogamma r7 channel, thanks.

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
The wad file that the cIOS rev 14 installer uses is the "IOS38-64-v3610.wad" try googling that as it is not allowed to share these files on this site. In regards to neogamma r7 i have no clue i dont use it sorry.

after getting the IOS38-64-v3610.wad put it in the root of your sd card and then run the installer and select wad installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...