Hacking neogamma black ops stuck on loading screen

reaver85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi ive recently modded my wii using your guide for 4.3e using indiana pwns but i cant seem to get black ops to load it just hangs on the loading screen ive read a few of the other posts but they all seem to be for usb loading im trying to play it from a dvdr im using neogamma r8 b47 and when that loads it shows ios 249 rev 21 in is there more things i need to install or is it just a bad backup.

riahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has to do with cIOS versions but I wont help you seeing as Im confused with that topic as well (does it overwrite it? install by its side? etc...)

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd suggest updating neogamma to the newest version. The problem your having is that neogamma loads up on cIOS249 and most guides use base 56 in that slot. Black Ops requires Base 57 to run. Now there should be an app for neogamma to switch the cIOS it loads with. You'll Need to use it to switch neogamma to load with a cIOS with base 57 (most guides install this cIOS into slot 250).

If you have any more trouble I'd suggest taking your questions to the offical neogamma thread Here

riahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
use latest neogamma R9 + cios d2x base56
With the latest NeoGamma R9 and cios d2x, it doesnt work.

QUOTEI'd suggest updating neogamma to the newest version. The problem your having is that neogamma loads up on cIOS249 and most guides use base 56 in that slot. Black Ops requires Base 57 to run. Now there should be an app for neogamma to switch the cIOS it loads with. You'll Need to use it to switch neogamma to load with a cIOS with base 57 (most guides install this cIOS into slot 250).
What Wii app is this that switches cIOS for NeoGamma? Thought it was neccesry to install...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Just slow the song down and boom, instant meme +1