RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a Datel Wireless Nunchuk and NeoGamma won't work with it, It worked just fine when I used Gamma 0.3 (which doesn't work on newer games I've tried). Is the reason it doesn't work is because it's loaded from an SD card while when I used Gamma it was installed as a Channel? (The only Channels for NeoGamma I can find are forwarders which don't work with the Wireless Nunchuk).

Is there some way I can get it to work?

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
customize mii can make a .dol file into your own .wad file so you can install it as a channel

dunnot know if this will solve your problem though ...

RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
elmariachi said:
customize mii can make a .dol file into your own .wad file so you can install it as a channel

dunnot know if this will solve your problem though ...
Sorry to ask but can you send me info on it? No matter what I try.. Looking it up just brings me to a bunch of how to edit Miis... And that has nothing to do with homebrew..
EDIT: Nevermind.. Apparently theres no space..

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have a wireless chuck, so i cant be 100% sure, but i can make some pretty educated guesses.

Your Wii has no fucking idea that you are using a non-standard nunchuck. Unless you are running SOFTWARE on your wii that "boots" the nunchuck, or Datel gives you some sort of boot disc or channel to install/play to make it work, then it is a HARDWARE ONLY device, and you're wii and wiimote cant tell the difference.

Now, since we know that neogamma is just trying to init your nunchuck like any other normal nunchuck, but the wired one works and the wireless one doesnt, lets take a look at the differences between the two. one is wired, the other isnt. ok, simple enough. one has the normal amount of delay when sending an electric signal from the wiimote to the chuck and back again, and the other one has to catch that signal, analyze it, convert it into a radio frequency, send it, receive it, decode it, and respond to it accordingly. Guess which one takes longer?

Try this, start neogamma without the chuck attached, and do whatever it is you are trying to do. once neogamma or yoru game or whatever is loaded and running, THEN plug in and turn on your nunchuck.

in essence, NeoGamma probably isnt waiting enough time for your Wiimote to initiate communications with the nunchuck, because it expects it to happen in a certain predictable amount of time, and the wireless one takes longer.

tl;dr
Neogamma cant tell the difference between wired/wirless nunchuck. Try starting yoru game without the nunchuck plugged in, then pluggin in and turning on the wireless nunchuck AFTER the game is running.

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never get a wireless nunchuck - why? They aren't official accessories, they can fly into your tv because there ain't wrist straps (at nintendo nunchuk the cable to your wiimote is the wriststrap) & wireless sucks on things that should be wired (desktop computer, Xbox 360, PS3)

RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
Drag0nflamez said:
Never get a wireless nunchuck - why? They aren't official accessories, they can fly into your tv because there ain't wrist straps (at nintendo nunchuk the cable to your wiimote is the wriststrap) & wireless sucks on things that should be wired (desktop computer, Xbox 360, PS3)
So you're saying I shouldn't buy a Wireless Nunchuk because it's more likely to slip out of my hand?.. No offense but research fail..
datelwirelessnunchuk.jpg

As you can see it does have it's own wrist strap (Which can be tightened) AND on the battery cover it has grooves on it for grip which the official one doesn't have.. Plus it's bigger so it has a better grip and slightly heavier so it's not too damn light and you barely know you're even holding it.. So if anyting that one is safer than the wired one..

And you're saying it's bad because it's wireless.. It works just as fine as the wired one if not better (I can't count how many times the wired one wouldn't respond to movements at first when the wireless one got them right away).
BTW, If you think being wired is an advantage... Go play "No More Heroes" because once you're being whipped by that cable you'll probably head out to the store to look for one of these XD

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Drag0nflamez said:

i disagree, the only way any wireless would suck is if you bought the cheapest thing you could find like a cheapskate which would then be your own fault IMHO, what would you expect from cheap accessories but to contradict not all cheat accessories are bad or worse than branded goods but i always go for top end products to avoid the likely hood, which hasnt failed me yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person