Homebrew NeoGamma And ocarina

Devoges

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry if this is n00btastic but I've only been playing around with all this the past week. I've tried searching, but I don't think I found what Im looking for. And also, this is my first post on any kind of Wii forum, so be nice wink.
wink.gif

I have NeoGamma R6 installed on my Wii, and having gotten multiple games working fine. And now I am trying to use Ocarina. I've used a program that came with it when I downloaded it to create the .gct file for the game(right game ID and all that nonsense). And when I go into Ocarina, in the first all black screen, it says to put in the SD card and disc then click A. But when I do, its says something like, error-no DVD.
I can play it fine, but ocarina doesn't know its there.

So, could someone please help me on how to get ocarina codes working through Neogamma R6? I've tried doing this by myself and searching, but I can't find how.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help me! (Or at least reply!)

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you have cIOScorp installed, I have no experience with Neogamma, I use the Gamma .3 and the cIOScorp (so I don't use gamma .3 lol) with Startpatch to patch the update, so I can load the game regularly through GeckOS.

Ocarina won't work well because of the issue that it shouldn't recognize the disc unless its built into Neogamma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that...