jbogart1973

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i have a 4.3 u black wii and would like to know if i can play backed up copied games or not ? So far im getting that i nned to buy an external dvd player to do so . this right ? thx in advance.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
use the report button on the first post and politely say you want this moved to the correct section. A mod will take care of it shortly.

I already took care of it, so wait for a reply when the mod moves it to the correct section.

-------------

As for your question. The black and red wiis and any newer white wiis, regaurdless of system version will have a D3-2 disc drive. That means if you want to play from DVD made backups of your games, you can't. Your options are to use a HDD (that is a external hard drive) to load your games from.

jbogart1973

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thx
smile.gif
and where willi see the replay at?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You might as well just get a USB hard drive and use that. A moderately sized one is not much more expensive than a good external DVD drive, and it takes a lot less time to put a game on one than it does to burn a DVD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all